“HHH is Dropping The Ball on Jey Uso” - WWE Hall of Famer & 5x WCW Champion Booker T

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And we keep crying about him not being in the main event.

It's a mid card gimmick. You forget that this the guy that pinned Roman Reigns. A 10X tag team champions.

It's fukking silly. TSC is offended by R-Truth's gimmick...he's a lower mid carder. But a grey beard, grown man with several children wearing Souljah Boi glasses and yellin' YEET like a lil breh on Vine :mjlol:

Ashanti Adonis should have this gimmick.
And this is what lowkey “worries” me about the whole “Yeet” shyt. Of course mainstream wrestling fans aren’t the paragon of coolness, but bruh is technically closer to 50 than he is 30 and running around screaming shyt these jits coined years ago (and can arguably fall out of fashion/favor at any point because of the fickleness of slang and pop culture).

I’m pulling for dude, but I also agree with him needing to get credible singles wins/program sooner than later. How many wrestlers have enamored us with their catch phrases, while we still scoffed at the thought of them being a champion and/or a legit threat to one.

Then again, if Knight could beat those Steve Maivia charges last year. :pachaha:

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
And we keep crying about him not being in the main event.

It's a mid card gimmick. You forget that this the guy that pinned Roman Reigns. A 10X tag team champions.

It's fukking silly. TSC is offended by R-Truth's gimmick...he's a lower mid carder. But a grey beard, grown man with several children wearing Souljah Boi glasses and yellin' YEET like a lil breh on Vine :mjlol:

Ashanti Adonis should have this gimmick.
:ohhh:Stole JTG's style and ran with it :russ:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I got a question that's a spin from this thread I created in The Coliseum several years ago:

Do we consider the Usos' black or half-black biracials? I remember growing up during the attitude era, nikkas treated/embraced their dad Rikishi as if he was black.

@Silkk

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not once during this time was anyone saying Jey Uso was a bad worker or couldn’t wrestle

But now all of a sudden he is :mjlol:

I've admittedly started watching wrestling again in 2023 after a 20 year exit

This entire time I've hated Usos matches

You fukkin with 30 superkicks a match???

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I've admittedly started watching wrestling again in 2023 after a 20 year exit

This entire time I've hated Usos matches

You fukkin with 30 superkicks a match???
You must not be familiar with the young bucks lol

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
Are The Rock, Scott Steiner, Sid Vicious, & Hogan better wrestlers than Jey Uso?
Jey makes The Rock & Hogan look like Bryan Danielson & I’m not even talking about Japan Hogan.

Scott could go in the early 90s.

Sid Vicious might be the only comparable one here.