“HHH is Dropping The Ball on Jey Uso” - WWE Hall of Famer & 5x WCW Champion Booker T

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He wasn’t over before or after so it seems like it was the story :yeshrug:

I loved NXT Sami and he was hot when he first came up…..But then dude got that stink on him and it never came off until he linked up with the bloodline imo.

We’ve seen similar with lots of call ups though. Nakamura jumps out as one.
Now Sami's not over?
Y'all be just saying shyt :childplease:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Now Sami's not over?
Y'all be just saying shyt :childplease:
Sami was cold going 50/50 for weeks with Nakamura on Raw before hhh decided to have him beat Gunther at mania.

He’s nowhere near as over as he was or close to Jey, Seth, or Punk rn :manny:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
He wasn’t over before or after so it seems like it was the story :yeshrug:

I loved NXT Sami and he was hot when he first came up…..But then dude got that stink on him and it never came off until he linked up with the bloodline imo.

We’ve seen similar with lots of call ups though. Nakamura jumps out as one.

Explain to me how Rock and Steiner were better workers than Jey.

And his matches 100% keep people roped in no matter who he’s wrestling.
Well Steiner was the first person I ever saw do the top rope hirricanrana and the fact that he could do that Steiner screwdriver move without killing some one is pretty damn impressive. And the rock is 1,00000000 times better than Jey Jimmy and Roman in his prime what are we talking about? This dude is literally in two of the top 5 mania matches of all time against stone Cold who post neck surgery had a total of 3 moves. Jey could never carry someone like that. I like jey but stop it

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Us as fans gotta stop with this excuse

Who’s as over and as good in the ring as he is?
Drew
CM Punk
Damian
Gunther
Gable (babyface)

Jey makes people dance, then ya'll overrate him :yeshrug:

Jey needs to be in the Intercontinental title picture, because Jey Uso = LA Knight

And you saw that clearly when they were in the ring together

They the same guy.

Silkk

Daps
Drew
CM Punk
Damian
Gunther
Gable (babyface)

Jey makes people dance, then ya'll overrate him :yeshrug:

Jey needs to be in the Intercontinental title picture, because Jey Uso = LA Knight

And you saw that clearly when they were in the ring together

They the same guy.

Two of the top three most over guys in the company?

Silkk

Daps
Well Steiner was the first person I ever saw do the top rope hirricanrana and the fact that he could do that Steiner screwdriver move without killing some one is pretty damn impressive. And the rock is 1,00000000 times better than Jey Jimmy and Roman in his prime what are we talking about? This dude is literally in two of the top 5 mania matches of all time against stone Cold who post neck surgery had a total of 3 moves. Jey could never carry someone like that. I like jey but stop it
Oh….

So you saying Austin post neck injury was a bad wrestler…?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Oh….

So you saying Austin post neck injury was a bad wrestler…?
Like I said he had three moves but the stunner is the goat finisher so it was ok

Silkk

Daps
Like I said he had three moves but the stunner is the goat finisher so it was ok
3b72c8a2-e402-4c27-bad4-f6781aaa4c1d_text.gif

Silkk

Daps
I'm saying they are the same guy and belong on the mid card title picture.
I think most of us are just asking for a meaningful story/feud for him. Title or no title.

LA Knight had his ups and downs when he first got over but since then he's consistently been in feuds/storylines. AJ, Logan, Roman, Miz, etc.

Shid tbh they could turn Miz again and have a perfect feud for Jey if they can come up with a good reason. If HHH wasn't racist I'd say they could turn Truth and have a dope feud between Jey and Truth as well..........or Jey and Omos/MVP. They haven't been too busy :mjpls:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I think most of us are just asking for a meaningful story/feud for him. Title or no title.

LA Knight had his ups and downs when he first got over but since then he's consistently been in feuds/storylines. AJ, Logan, Roman, Miz, etc.

Shid tbh they could turn Miz again and have a perfect feud for Jey if they can come up with a good reason. If HHH wasn't racist I'd say they could turn Truth and have a dope feud between Jey and Truth as well..........or Jey and Omos/MVP. They haven't been too busy :mjpls:
And Jey recently had a title shot against Priest at a PLE and he was just in the MITB and now he seems like he’s about to be part of a judgement day storyline

I don’t know what we’re complaining about here