“HHH is Dropping The Ball on Jey Uso” - WWE Hall of Famer & 5x WCW Champion Booker T

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Us as fans gotta stop with this excuse

Who’s as over and as good in the ring as he is?

606cde41166747c899b1135ee300d858.gif

my nikka silkk :salute:

Yup people keep bringing this ish up, some of the most popular champions weren't putting on 5 star matches in the ring with 20 diff moves and ish

I'd rather watch a 52 year old the rock vs jey uso than a will ospreay vs richochet match and so would 99.9% of the world

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
He’s kind of already at his ceiling

Gunther was going to be World Champion no matter who held the briefcase it’s not that is isn’t World Champion material there’s just several top guys all look for the top spot who’s better suited than him

At the end of the day of course he’s one of the most over acts in the company but he’s going to be back with Roman & Jimmy to reform the OG Bloodline while also reforming The USOs to challenge GoD at Wrestlemania next year

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Guy is constantly on TV and one of the top stars in the company
We all know they have plans to involve him back in the Bloodline story very soon so really doesn't make sense to have him involved in some huge feud for now
He'll have his time just not yet and the fact he hasn't got that big singles win yet is just part of his overall arc

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Guy is constantly on TV and one of the top stars in the company
We all know they have plans to involve him back in the Bloodline story very soon so really doesn't make sense to have him involved in some huge feud for now
He'll have his time just not yet and the fact he hasn't got that big singles win yet is just part of his overall arc
And if he doesn't, then that's okay as everybody can't and won't ever get their time or get that spot with the championship.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
mans ain’t that great of a singles wrestler tbh :manny: he lucky he found a dumb word for people to say

match with Jimmy at WM was universally agreed upon as trash :scust:

In general I figured wrestling, at least according to the WWE, was more about who makes you give a damn as opposed to who is going out there putting on clinics. If it were about the latter, AJ Styles would be WWE Champion again. Folks are paying money to YEET with this man.

Jey legitimately seems to be the #1 babyface on Raw (and this brand has Seth Rollins and Sami Zayn on it. I can't stand Sami any more, but they care about him), has a "Main Event" moniker yet can't win ANYTHING of note when the money's on the line. It feels like the Zack Ryder stuff all over again.
I'm not asking for world champion with him, but a cup of coffee as IC champion would be nice.

To be honest, I want to see how they reestablish Jimmy because frankly his standing was significantly hurt by the Uso breakup.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
wouldn't be mad at him beating Sami but at the same time i'm NOT mad at him not having a title.

once again creative team needs to be creative and make storylines that DO NOT involve the title.

Him tryna get a Rhea could be interesting
Right!
If we give everyone titles like in AEW we would say there are too many titles. Just last year we was saying they” fumbling LA knight, the fumbled Sami zayne”. No. Sami was never supposed to beat Roman and IF he did then they would have complained they ruined Cody’s story. You can’t have everyone win the titles and having the title isn’t the only way to be over. Dusty roads was over as fukk and he barely ever held the title and he was the damn booker.
Let creative put people in interesting stories first then give them a title run later. We don’t have to have everything right away
Are The Rock, Scott Steiner, Sid Vicious, & Hogan better wrestlers than Jey Uso?
Yes the rock was a better worker and so was Scott Steiner before he got old. Hogan was trash but his matches kept people roped in. Saying keyboard a good worker isn’t saying he isn’t over he just isn’t that good in a singles match. I also tune out of all of his matches.
I know lol I’m just speaking in general

It seems like fumbling someone by todays definition is really just being upset someone doesn’t have a championship

To me, calling a guy who’s a focal point of the show every week and in multiple segments every night, on posters and headers etc. a fumble is insane talk

Montez Ford types are fumbles to me. Missing for weeks at a time, rarely gets a speaking role. Has all the talent to be top talent but currently a jobber we rarely even see on tv at this point.. he’s being fumbled. That nikka would probably give up his left nut to be in Jey’s position.

I’m not mad at anyone who feels Jey should have a title or something, but fumble is nuts. He damn near overexposed at this point
Yea we use fumble, burrows and go away heat far too often. I agree Montez ford should have had a singles run before Jey, they are fumbling everything about him and his stable. They still don’t have a real name for them. This is worth a thread

Rayzah

Daps
In general I figured wrestling, at least according to the WWE, was more about who makes you give a damn as opposed to who is going out there putting on clinics. If it were about the latter, AJ Styles would be WWE Champion again. Folks are paying money to YEET with this man.

Jey legitimately seems to be the #1 babyface on Raw (and this brand has Seth Rollins and Sami Zayn on it. I can't stand Sami any more, but they care about him), has a "Main Event" moniker yet can't win ANYTHING of note when the money's on the line. It feels like the Zack Ryder stuff all over again.
I'm not asking for world champion with him, but a cup of coffee as IC champion would be nice.

To be honest, I want to see how they reestablish Jimmy because frankly his standing was significantly hurt by the Uso breakup.
The Sami Zayn POV is crazy to me. He is getting the dominant run everyone wanted last year and no one cares because he is not with the bloodline anymore. So does that mean it was the bloodline story that made him hot or are yall just fickle

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
It’s a tricky situation

Can’t deny he is one of the most over superstars on the roster. When I was at Smackdown at MSG, he had a dark main event match after the show and the place went crazy. One of the biggest pops of the night

The issue is he’s not that good in the ring, but that hasn’t stopped a lot of top stars :manny:

Hopefully he gets a run at least with the IC title after Bron

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
One thing I noticed is whenever one of y’all favorites don’t get immediate shine or is giving a main belt it becomes nothing but complaining and accusations for why your person isn’t getting the push you think they deserve. Everyone isn’t meant to be at the top of the card. We don’t know what is really going on backstage or what plans they have in motion.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
The Sami Zayn POV is crazy to me. He is getting the dominant run everyone wanted last year and no one cares because he is not with the bloodline anymore. So does that mean it was the bloodline story that made him hot or are yall just fickle
Bloodline Sami was hilarious.

Personally, his presentation grates on me nowadays. I don't know if its the faux underdog thing or what. Despite that, I feel like Sami's detractors are very much in the minority. He's a hell of a performer, and he gets people emotionally invested, so I understand why he's where he is.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't think he's awful in the ring, and think he's serviceable. He can put on decent matches, which is good enough. I think they should've at least given him an IC title run until the bloodline sotryline heats up. At the moment it's weird to have one of your most over guy not in a real feud and just there doing whatever. I have no clue why they can't at least have him feud with a heel and see what happens because at the moment Jey is pretty much looked as a talent that is there to put guys over because he never wins important matches

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I know lol I’m just speaking in general

It seems like fumbling someone by todays definition is really just being upset someone doesn’t have a championship

To me, calling a guy who’s a focal point of the show every week and in multiple segments every night, on posters and headers etc. a fumble is insane talk

Montez Ford types are fumbles to me. Missing for weeks at a time, rarely gets a speaking role. Has all the talent to be top talent but currently a jobber we rarely even see on tv at this point.. he’s being fumbled. That nikka would probably give up his left nut to be in Jey’s position.

I’m not mad at anyone who feels Jey should have a title or something, but fumble is nuts. He damn near overexposed at this point
Pretty much to the point and spot on :manny:

Rayzah

Daps
Bloodline Sami was hilarious.

Personally, his presentation grates on me nowadays. I don't know if its the faux underdog thing or what. Despite that, I feel like Sami's detractors are very much in the minority. He's a hell of a performer, and he gets people emotionally invested, so I understand why he's where he is.
I’ve heard a few people say they just didn’t care about him anymore from my friends offline and I was like the coli heel turn happens in real life too:ohhh: