“HHH is Dropping The Ball on Jey Uso” - WWE Hall of Famer & 5x WCW Champion Booker T

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
WWE has long term plans for Cody and Gunther as their respective brand’s heavyweight champions. Jey Uso running around with a MITB briefcase wouldn’t make sense.

Sure, he could cash in on a midcard title, but then there’d be endless backlash about him not cashing in on a heavyweight title.
I think you meant "World" champions/title. In pro wrestling "Heavyweight" is an incorrect umbrella term to use for the top/main event title in a wrestling promotion seeing as midcard titles like the Intercontinental & U.S. titles were historically also "Heavyweight" titles.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
It’s really not though. Dude was over af before that. Not until recently did he even start ODing on that

That’s true actually, you’re right. I just think he’s exponentially more over than he was though.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
There ain't nobody for him to feud with on Raw that doesn't already have something going on that's better :manny:

He should have been on Smackdown after Mania on some real shyt

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
There ain't nobody for him to feud with on Raw that doesn't already have something going on that's better :manny:

He should have been on Smackdown after Mania on some real shyt
Its how many people on the Raw roster…?

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Its how many people on the Raw roster…?

Please take a look at the Raw roster :mjlol:

Bro about to be feeding with Finn Balor who I can't remember has had a singles win in the last 3 months or not

They aren't going to put him in a program the NXT callups, Damien is doing shyt, Drew is doing shyt, Punk is doing shyt.

Strowman? :manny:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Jey Uso is half of The Usos, one of the most decorated tag teams in WWE history. In recent months, he has had a breakout run as a singles star on WWE Raw. However, he has yet to win a singles title and recently came up short in the Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match.

“Of course, it’s gotta happen. They’re like one of the most decorated tag team champions of all time. I told those guys that was going to happen. Jey right now is super duper hot, so you gotta put the rocket on him sooner or later. Jey is a guy that definitely could be the world champion one day, the way the people are looking at him right now, so I think to capitalize off of that, you have to put the title on him sooner or later because he’s uber hot right now,"Booker T said.

I agree :ehh:

Been saying for a while Jey really don’t be doing shyt even though he be doing shyt.
HHH listens to the IWC too much. That's his issue.