“HHH is Dropping The Ball on Jey Uso” - WWE Hall of Famer & 5x WCW Champion Booker T

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
WWE has long term plans for Cody and Gunther as their respective brand’s heavyweight champions. Jey Uso running around with a MITB briefcase wouldn’t make sense.

Sure, he could cash in on a midcard title, but then there’d be endless backlash about him not cashing in on a heavyweight title.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wouldn't be mad at him beating Sami but at the same time i'm NOT mad at him not having a title.

once again creative team needs to be creative and make storylines that DO NOT involve the title.

Him tryna get a Rhea could be interesting

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kind of crazy saying this when they got the biggest push in the WWE for the past 4 years. This is why the hurt business was needed during their run.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I do think it's funny how being over only matters when it's the wrestlers you like :bryan:

Mothafukkas was screaming to the high heavens about how over CAWdy was and how he needed to get the belt on him just because of that, but it's a different story when it comes to pushing Jey :ufdup:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
WWE has long term plans for Cody and Gunther as their respective brand’s heavyweight champions. Jey Uso running around with a MITB briefcase wouldn’t make sense.

Sure, he could cash in on a midcard title, but then there’d be endless backlash about him not cashing in on a heavyweight title.
Or he could just lose to Gunther in a great PLE match :ld:

Already has 2-3x anyway

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Or he could just lose to Gunther in a great PLE match :ld:

Already has 2-3x anyway
So then all the people could bytch about him having a failed cash in. No thanks. It’s better how they handled it with Drew, it made sense.

Someone said Booker didn’t even say what you have in the title 🤔

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So then all the people could bytch about him having a failed cash in. No thanks. It’s better how they handled it with Drew, it made sense.

Someone said Booker didn’t even say what you have in the title 🤔
You gonna believe them or your own eyes? :mjpls:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
drop whats getting him over and selling merch?
And we keep crying about him not being in the main event.

It's a mid card gimmick. You forget that this the guy that pinned Roman Reigns. A 10X tag team champions.

It's fukking silly. TSC is offended by R-Truth's gimmick...he's a lower mid carder. But a grey beard, grown man with several children wearing Souljah Boi glasses and yellin' YEET like a lil breh on Vine :mjlol:

Ashanti Adonis should have this gimmick.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I remember him suplexing the shyt out of people. What are Jeys specialty moves outside of superkicks:patrice:?
A spear, splash and a Samoan drop. Cena might actually have a wider move set :pachaha:

I preferred Jey before he was just a catchphrase, but it’s what’s got him over so :yeshrug: