“HHH is Dropping The Ball on Jey Uso” - WWE Hall of Famer & 5x WCW Champion Booker T

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
The Sami Zayn POV is crazy to me. He is getting the dominant run everyone wanted last year and no one cares because he is not with the bloodline anymore. So does that mean it was the bloodline story that made him hot or are yall just fickle
I mean Sami is over af, his storylines are great, his matches have been bangers, and the fans are invested in him

So has Cody’s run. Priest. Etc.

Coli posters getting daps on saying certain wrestlers need to win titles or they’re being fumbled isn’t a reflection of the circumstances or shows a pulse on the general consensus

Around here we push for you to win the title but not for your title defenses I guess :ehh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
One thing I noticed is whenever one of y’all favorites don’t get immediate shine or is giving a main belt it becomes nothing but complaining and accusations for why your person isn’t getting the push you think they deserve. Everyone isn’t meant to be at the top of the card. We don’t know what is really going on backstage or what plans they have in motion.
These are Booker T’s words though…

Last edited:

Silkk

Daps
He’s kind of already at his ceiling

Gunther was going to be World Champion no matter who held the briefcase it’s not that is isn’t World Champion material there’s just several top guys all look for the top spot who’s better suited than him

At the end of the day of course he’s one of the most over acts in the company but he’s going to be back with Roman & Jimmy to reform the OG Bloodline while also reforming The USOs to challenge GoD at Wrestlemania next year
You don’t know any of that is happening and him getting back with Jimmy is character regression no matter how you slice it

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
He desperately needs someone to feud with that won't regress him. They left him on empty ass Raw

Silkk

Daps
I’m talking about in general. Specifically here.
I hear you. But him not having a story is a fact. He does nothing but random shyt week in & week out when he’s been the most popular babyface on Raw the past six months.

Cody had stories his entire time on Raw and didn’t need a belt. Why can’t Jey be utilized similarly is all i’m asking.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I hear you. But him not having a story is a fact. He does nothing but random shyt week in & week out when he’s been the most popular babyface on Raw the past six months.

Cody had stories his entire time on Raw and didn’t need a belt. Why can’t Jey be utilized similarly is all i’m asking.
Nah that’s straight facts about Jey. I’m just speaking in general.

Silkk

Daps
The Sami Zayn POV is crazy to me. He is getting the dominant run everyone wanted last year and no one cares because he is not with the bloodline anymore. So does that mean it was the bloodline story that made him hot or are yall just fickle
He wasn’t over before or after so it seems like it was the story :yeshrug:

I loved NXT Sami and he was hot when he first came up…..But then dude got that stink on him and it never came off until he linked up with the bloodline imo.

We’ve seen similar with lots of call ups though. Nakamura jumps out as one.

Silkk

Daps
Yes the rock was a better worker and so was Scott Steiner before he got old. Hogan was trash but his matches kept people roped in. Saying keyboard a good worker isn’t saying he isn’t over he just isn’t that good in a singles match. I also tune out of all of his matches.
Explain to me how Rock and Steiner were better workers than Jey.

And his matches 100% keep people roped in no matter who he’s wrestling.

Silkk

Daps
Are they gonna push Rhea & Jey?:

HHH? :mjpls:

cm-punk-triple-h.gif

Silkk

Daps
And I still stand by it

I be bored with Smackdown honestly
Lol you wilding

Well shyt name some people Jey could feud with on Raw. I came up with a couple but looking over that its still mostly :trash: to me.