“HHH is Dropping The Ball on Jey Uso” - WWE Hall of Famer & 5x WCW Champion Booker T

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Seemed like the obvious play was to have him win MITB, just works for his gimmick and keeps him hot for whenever you wanna give him a world title run…could’ve had punk cost Drew during the actual match and got just as much heat on their feud, but I guess maybe not the Seth part of it

I do agree with the yeet shyt being lame and almost headed towards “what” chant kinds of annoying…and not being blown away with his solo run… but if he doesn’t get the title before he gets reinserted into the bloodline story, I’m over his singles run completely

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
That’s booker’s opinion. Mine is that the mf just needs something to do.

He has no story and hasn’t for the majority of his time on Raw. Unless its bloodline related they cant seem to figure out anything for him.

I know lol I’m just speaking in general

It seems like fumbling someone by todays definition is really just being upset someone doesn’t have a championship

To me, calling a guy who’s a focal point of the show every week and in multiple segments every night, on posters and headers etc. a fumble is insane talk

Montez Ford types are fumbles to me. Missing for weeks at a time, rarely gets a speaking role. Has all the talent to be top talent but currently a jobber we rarely even see on tv at this point.. he’s being fumbled. That nikka would probably give up his left nut to be in Jey’s position.

I’m not mad at anyone who feels Jey should have a title or something, but fumble is nuts. He damn near overexposed at this point

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
mans ain’t that great of a singles wrestler tbh :manny: he lucky he found a dumb word for people to say

match with Jimmy at WM was universally agreed upon as trash :scust:
Think you getting Jey confused with Jimmy. Jey can def wrestle.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Are The Rock, Scott Steiner, Sid Vicious, & Hogan better wrestlers than Jey Uso?
Scott Steiner is one of the all time in ring GOATs and innovated a lot of that shyt nikkas think is fly today in terms of hard hitting strong style technical wrestling.

nikkas just remember Billy Graham Scott after he fukked himself up wrestling in Japan all those years and couldnt really go anymore

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Scott Steiner is one of the all time in ring GOATs and innovated a lot of that shyt nikkas think is fly today in terms of hard hitting strong style technical wrestling.

nikkas just remember Billy Graham Scott after he fukked himself up wrestling in Japan all those years and couldnt really go anymore
We’re talking singles though…

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
How you give him the nickname “Main event” ifche can’t deliver in the ring? Was he called that before the Manua match?

Can you compare Jey to LA Knight? LA isn’t anything special in the ring, but he’s over and likely winning the US belt.
He be in the main event on raw :manny:

👼

😇