Heyy Ladies!!: Tell me your best/worst date ever!

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I've only had one bad date and did her dirty.

We was supposed to meet at some restaurant. It was like a 45 minute drive for me to get from work to where we was meeting. As I'm on my way there she tells me about her ride getting fukked up and needs me to scoop her. Her shyt was an extra 30 minutes out of my way. I was already on the way so said fukk. I was supposed to meet her at some gas station. I get there and she's like I'm around the corner. After waiting for like 30 minutes I'm like fukk it and bounce. She calls begging me to come back and hits me with some sob story. I'm thinking I done come this far so came back.

I pick her up and we hitting it off decent. Since we late now we just stop at like an Arby's or some shyt to grab a quick bite before the movie. I hit the bathroom and I realize I left my phone outside. I go to get it and hear her arguing with somebody on the phone (which from the nature of the convo was a dude). I ain't sweat it. After that she just shut down and stopped talking for the most part. Then she's getting called nonstop and continuous text messages. And you can tell she's going back and forth with dude. Everything I say to her is met with a one word answers and she's acting annoyed to even be out with me after acting cool before that. By this point I'm heated. We get in the movie and same shyt. So I start doing the math and realizing that if I dip out the movie early leave her I could get home about two hours early. So I tell her I'm hitting the bathroom and bounce.

About 20-30 minutes later when the movie ends she's straight blowing up my phone. I guess she had to end up walking to a friends house which was a couple miles away at 11 at night. I felt a little bad about that part. But I'm thinking damn at least have the decency to ignore whatever the hell was going on and acknowledge that you out with me. Especially after all the bullshyt of making me wait so long.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Worst: My ex suggested I pick the place in an effort to do something "different". I chose Fogo de Chao :manny: . Since I knew he was paying and wasn't used to restaurants unless it was ihop or red lobster I warned him of the price and urged he check out the website before we go.

We pulled up to the spot and as we're waiting for them to seat us he says "This place looks like only uppity white folk eat here :mjpls:." When we sit down I ordered a bottle of wine, at my ex's request, and 2 waters. I know it was some type of red wine but this nikka adds sugar to his because it wasn't sweet enough :snoop:.

They have the side/salad buffet, he decides he's gonna get pissed because there isn't any mac n cheese, mashed potatoes, french fries, green beans etc. Just a bunch of white folks food. At this point he's grumbling about how we at this CAC restaurant and they probably don't like nikkas.

The servers come around with the different types of meat, all the beef and lamp was cooked to medium rare or medium, he ain't fukking with it. All he wanted was the chicken which he said needed gravy. When I finally got him to try a piece of steak (it had to be super well done) he spit it out, went to the car, came back with a bottle of A1 because it didn't have any flavor.

I realized why I never took him on ANY of my culinary/restaurant adventures because of the way he acted.

Finally the bill came and he low key flips out bcuz its $160 and the food wasn't worth it. He paid and didn't tip but luckily i had cash on me so Ieft the waiter $25.

Bad date indeed :snoop:

:snoop:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best: A couple months ago. My girl got us tickets to the Zelda Symphony (yes nikkas, it was ill). So we get suited and booted and hit this spot downtown called Switch for appetizers and drinks. We had some bruschetta, some dish with clams and bacon (holy shyt it was good) and a couple glasses of wine. Then we dipped out to the theater and I get there and to my surprise, she also got my brother a ticket cause she knew how much HE likes Zelda. So I'm up in there and I see my lil nikka and I'm like :gladbron: "niiiiga, whaaat"?

So we get to our seats and I look back and I see my girl walking up with two beers in her hand. Man I'm :krs: up in that bish, with my brother and my girl, gettin my fade on and my Link to the Past on. The symphony turned from a full 4-movement to an 8-movement. shyt was incredible, one of the best symphonies I've ever been to. Even my girl liked it and she'd never played a Zelda game in her life. She kept going to get us beers at the intermission so we had a pretty good buzz going.

After we left, we hit Durant's downtown for martinis and kobe sliders. We met some couples at the bar and just spent an hour or so chillin' with them, laughing and having a good time.

On top of it, she paid for it all.

Great date.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
We were making out..Both of us were fully clothed...We shared a really long kiss and then:

Him: Man, girl you turning me on :mjpls:
Me::lift:
Him: So umm, i wanna ask you if you could do something for me :guilty:
Me::beli: well what is it
Him: would you lick my nipples please? Thats something that really gets me in the mood. :smugdraper:
Me: :wtf: I dont do that
Him: Please????? :noah:
Me: Nah...what time is it? Man, I gotta get up early in the morning for work and ish...:thumbsdown:

Prob the first time a female on here made me laugh, cool story :obama:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
We were making out..Both of us were fully clothed...We shared a really long kiss and then:

Him: Man, girl you turning me on
Me::lift:
Him: So umm, i wanna ask you if you could do something for me :guilty:
Me::beli: well what is it
Him: would you lick my nipples please? Thats something that really gets me in the mood. :smugdraper:
Me: :wtf: I dont do that
Him: Please????? :
Me: Nah...what time is it? Man, I gotta get up early in the morning for work and ish...

LMAO... Your boy got the game backwards..if He knew any better he would have known that was the perfect time to pull that thang out, on some "You want to see it" type ish

Your expression probably would have been like :ohmy: :lolbron::obama::takedat::yeshrug:

It works everytime 50% of the time

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Best: A couple months ago. My girl got us tickets to the Zelda Symphony (yes nikkas, it was ill). So we get suited and booted and hit this spot downtown called Switch for appetizers and drinks. We had some bruschetta, some dish with clams and bacon (holy shyt it was good) and a couple glasses of wine. Then we dipped out to the theater and I get there and to my surprise, she also got my brother a ticket cause she knew how much HE likes Zelda. So I'm up in there and I see my lil nikka and I'm like :gladbron: "niiiiga, whaaat"?

So we get to our seats and I look back and I see my girl walking up with two beers in her hand. Man I'm :krs: up in that bish, with my brother and my girl, gettin my fade on and my Link to the Past on. The symphony turned from a full 4-movement to an 8-movement. shyt was incredible, one of the best symphonies I've ever been to. Even my girl liked it and she'd never played a Zelda game in her life. She kept going to get us beers at the intermission so we had a pretty good buzz going.

After we left, we hit Durant's downtown for martinis and kobe sliders. We met some couples at the bar and just spent an hour or so chillin' with them, laughing and having a good time.

On top of it, she paid for it all.

Great date.

nikka Iono nothing about Zelda or no symphonies :mjpls: but she sounds like a keepher.:myman:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've only had one bad date and did her dirty.

We was supposed to meet at some restaurant. It was like a 45 minute drive for me to get from work to where we was meeting. As I'm on my way there she tells me about her ride getting fukked up and needs me to scoop her. Her shyt was an extra 30 minutes out of my way. I was already on the way so said fukk. I was supposed to meet her at some gas station. I get there and she's like I'm around the corner. After waiting for like 30 minutes I'm like fukk it and bounce. She calls begging me to come back and hits me with some sob story. I'm thinking I done come this far so came back.

I pick her up and we hitting it off decent. Since we late now we just stop at like an Arby's or some shyt to grab a quick bite before the movie. I hit the bathroom and I realize I left my phone outside. I go to get it and hear her arguing with somebody on the phone (which from the nature of the convo was a dude). I ain't sweat it. After that she just shut down and stopped talking for the most part. Then she's getting called nonstop and continuous text messages. And you can tell she's going back and forth with dude. Everything I say to her is met with a one word answers and she's acting annoyed to even be out with me after acting cool before that. By this point I'm heated. We get in the movie and same shyt. So I start doing the math and realizing that if I dip out the movie early leave her I could get home about two hours early. So I tell her I'm hitting the bathroom and bounce.

About 20-30 minutes later when the movie ends she's straight blowing up my phone. I guess she had to end up walking to a friends house which was a couple miles away at 11 at night. I felt a little bad about that part. But I'm thinking damn at least have the decency to ignore whatever the hell was going on and acknowledge that you out with me. Especially after all the bullshyt of making me wait so long.

wait. you felt sorry for teaching her a lesson after she straight shytted on you?

wow. some people just dont have it in them to be ruthless.

i'm actually a nice person and i would never initiate an act of disrespect or ill-will towards anyone. but in this situation u described, i would not have felt a ghost of a remorse. matter of fact, as she's blowing up my phone, i woulda just responded with a: "my ex hit me up when i was in the bathroom. hope u understand." let it burn her soul

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Worst: Blind date. Some ugly Jackie Chan looking mexican dude that my cousin set me up with while I was visiting FL from NY when I was like 17. Dude tried to impress me by saying he was from Queensbridge and that he knew Nas and Cormega, etc. :childplease: We were literally like 20 mins into the date before I said I needed to bounce. My cousin almost got bodied for that one.

Best: Any date with my man. We've had so many memorable ones, it's hard to really choose. One of our first dates we went to eat and then saw Along Came Polly. Afterward we went to the park at night and just talked for hours :hug: