Heyy Ladies!!: Tell me your best/worst date ever!

Daps
I'll give one that must've been the worst for her:

Me and my boy bag these chicks at a bar one night. And we meet up for a double dinner date the next weekend. Either it was the 'gnac or her makeup that night, but when we show up to the restaurant this don't look like the same chick at all. :ohhh:

My boy's chick is still quite fukkable, in an ordinary chick kinda way, so I agree to go along with the date. However, I'm terrible at faking it. One word answers. Finished my food mad quick. Divulging nothing about me personally just counting the seconds til I can dip. Anyway, my boy's chick looks like she might be down, so we angle it so that he drops her off, and I bring my chick home. Cool. We get to her spot and I don't know if she didn't catch how distant I was being or just was really feeling me, but she invites me up. I'm like fukk it....body's decent...I guess :yeshrug:

We get upstairs to her little studio apartment and she's got pictures of her and her girls out and that pretty much confirms that I was did in by the makeup :snoop:

Regardless I'm there, so I'm still bout to beat for fukks sake, but then my stomach starts rumbling. I ask to use her bathroom and then proceed to take one of the most watery, foul smelling shyts of my life...I was in there for like 20 minutes. As soon as I got out, I made some shyt up and dipped so I wouldn't have to be stuck in that small ass space with that smell :scusthov:

Needless to say, never called her again.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
but he showed up at my house drunk as fukk at like 1 am the next night, crawled into my bed and ranted about pokemon for an hour. "Squirtle was my dude man. Bur CHARMANDER?! :ohhh: OOOhhh shyt I fukked with him"

004+Charmander.jpg

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Worst: My ex suggested I pick the place in an effort to do something "different". I chose Fogo de Chao :manny: . Since I knew he was paying and wasn't used to restaurants unless it was ihop or red lobster I warned him of the price and urged he check out the website before we go.

We pulled up to the spot and as we're waiting for them to seat us he says "This place looks like only uppity white folk eat here :mjpls:." When we sit down I ordered a bottle of wine, at my ex's request, and 2 waters. I know it was some type of red wine but this nikka adds sugar to his because it wasn't sweet enough :snoop:.

They have the side/salad buffet, he decides he's gonna get pissed because there isn't any mac n cheese, mashed potatoes, french fries, green beans etc. Just a bunch of white folks food. At this point he's grumbling about how we at this CAC restaurant and they probably don't like nikkas.

The servers come around with the different types of meat, all the beef and lamp was cooked to medium rare or medium, he ain't fukking with it. All he wanted was the chicken which he said needed gravy. When I finally got him to try a piece of steak (it had to be super well done) he spit it out, went to the car, came back with a bottle of A1 because it didn't have any flavor.

I realized why I never took him on ANY of my culinary/restaurant adventures because of the way he acted.

Finally the bill came and he low key flips out bcuz its $160 and the food wasn't worth it. He paid and didn't tip but luckily i had cash on me so Ieft the waiter $25.

Bad date indeed :snoop:

:smh:

U can't take nikkas from the hood no where. :comeon:

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.i would always suggest shyt like go carts, laser tag, jus something different kinda dates >>>

There's more to life than smokin, gettin fukked up, & partyin, I wish ppl would realize dat I like to get fukked up and smoke just like everybody else but damn I like to do other shyt too. some nggas just be on some boring ass shyt, I'm not wit it.

.my best probably was going to like the state fair being boo'd up on the last day of the fair so it wasn't so crowded :yes: or go carts just anytime we could act silly like lil kids together was fun i like shyt like that.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Worst: My ex suggested I pick the place in an effort to do something "different". I chose Fogo de Chao :manny: . Since I knew he was paying and wasn't used to restaurants unless it was ihop or red lobster I warned him of the price and urged he check out the website before we go.

We pulled up to the spot and as we're waiting for them to seat us he says "This place looks like only uppity white folk eat here :mjpls:." When we sit down I ordered a bottle of wine, at my ex's request, and 2 waters. I know it was some type of red wine but this nikka adds sugar to his because it wasn't sweet enough :snoop:.

They have the side/salad buffet, he decides he's gonna get pissed because there isn't any mac n cheese, mashed potatoes, french fries, green beans etc. Just a bunch of white folks food. At this point he's grumbling about how we at this CAC restaurant and they probably don't like nikkas.

The servers come around with the different types of meat, all the beef and lamp was cooked to medium rare or medium, he ain't fukking with it. All he wanted was the chicken which he said needed gravy. When I finally got him to try a piece of steak (it had to be super well done) he spit it out, went to the car, came back with a bottle of A1 because it didn't have any flavor.

I realized why I never took him on ANY of my culinary/restaurant adventures because of the way he acted.

Finally the bill came and he low key flips out bcuz its $160 and the food wasn't worth it. He paid and didn't tip but luckily i had cash on me so Ieft the waiter $25.

U know damn well u can't take a hood nikka to no shyt like dat..

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
I miss those dates with my ex
tumblr_m6ijbycBwn1rsrbj9.gif

:wow:

Dis nikka wanted his nipples licked? :what:
u should have went on ahead and put some ice cream on his nipples and went to work :lolbron:

I wasnt feeling him like that and it just sounded unnatural..Men get their dikk sucked..women get the breasts sucked, teased, and pulled...lol :shaq:
I felt like I stepped in the twilight zone...Like, when did I become the dude?? :why: I am woman all the way..I like to receive...lol :obama:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

It was probably his worst date too. My cheap ass would have been like "So you payin right :troll:" when that bill came out.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I wasnt feeling him like that and it just sounded unnatural..Men get their dikk sucked..women get the breasts sucked, teased, and pulled...lol :shaq:
I felt like I stepped in the twilight zone...Like, when did I become the dude?? :why: I am woman all the way..I like to receive...lol :obama:

Ain't shyt natural about pressing your face against a mans hard & hairy chest and sucking his nipples :merchant:

You did right, I would've dipped out too.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
[Styles P]Cats make it rain on them bytches
Dachamp is gonna make em pay for all the game they been missing, yea ![/This Moment]
I tried to tell 'em :manny:

Ain't shyt natural about pressing your face against a mans hard & hairy chest and sucking his nipples :merchant:
You did right, I would've dipped out too.
What If I don't have any chest hair? You goin' for it? :shaq:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
.i would always suggest shyt like go carts, laser tag, jus something different kinda dates >>>

There's more to life than smokin, gettin fukked up, & partyin, I wish ppl would realize dat I like to get fukked up and smoke just like everybody else but damn I like to do other shyt too. some nggas just be on some boring ass shyt, I'm not wit it.

.my best probably was going to like the state fair being boo'd up on the last day of the fair so it wasn't so crowded :yes: or go carts just anytime we could act silly like lil kids together was fun i like shyt like that.

Stop sending shot at your nikka loud. He prolly read this thread and take you somewhere nice

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Makin' out or y'all was about to fukk? nikka had his shirt off to ask you to lick the nips. You was about to get that good ole backseat treatment :pachaha:

We were making out..Both of us were fully clothed...We shared a really long kiss and then:

Him: Man, girl you turning me on :mjpls:
Me::lift:
Him: So umm, i wanna ask you if you could do something for me :guilty:
Me::beli: well what is it
Him: would you lick my nipples please? Thats something that really gets me in the mood. :smugdraper:
Me: :wtf: I dont do that
Him: Please????? :noah:
Me: Nah...what time is it? Man, I gotta get up early in the morning for work and ish...:thumbsdown: