Heyy Ladies!!: Tell me your best/worst date ever!

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
We were making out..Both of us were fully clothed...We shared a really long kiss and then:
Him: Man, girl you turning me on :mjpls:
Me::lift:
Him: So umm, i wanna ask you if you could do something for me :guilty:
Me::beli: well what is it
Him: would you lick my nipples please? Thats something that really gets me in the mood. :smugdraper:
Me: :wtf: I dont do that
Him: Please????? :noah:
Me: Nah...what time is it? Man, I gotta get up early in the morning for work and ish...:thumbsdown:
:pachaha: I'll smack the fire out of a chick if she heads for my nipples.

I had a chick want to do that to me before. It feels good, but it's weird as fukk :sadcam:

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Worst: My ex suggested I pick the place in an effort to do something "different". I chose Fogo de Chao :manny: . Since I knew he was paying and wasn't used to restaurants unless it was ihop or red lobster I warned him of the price and urged he check out the website before we go.

We pulled up to the spot and as we're waiting for them to seat us he says "This place looks like only uppity white folk eat here :mjpls:." When we sit down I ordered a bottle of wine, at my ex's request, and 2 waters. I know it was some type of red wine but this nikka adds sugar to his because it wasn't sweet enough :snoop:.

They have the side/salad buffet, he decides he's gonna get pissed because there isn't any mac n cheese, mashed potatoes, french fries, green beans etc. Just a bunch of white folks food. At this point he's grumbling about how we at this CAC restaurant and they probably don't like nikkas.

The servers come around with the different types of meat, all the beef and lamp was cooked to medium rare or medium, he ain't fukking with it. All he wanted was the chicken which he said needed gravy. When I finally got him to try a piece of steak (it had to be super well done) he spit it out, went to the car, came back with a bottle of A1 because it didn't have any flavor.

I realized why I never took him on ANY of my culinary/restaurant adventures because of the way he acted.

Finally the bill came and he low key flips out bcuz its $160 and the food wasn't worth it. He paid and didn't tip but luckily i had cash on me so Ieft the waiter $25.

Bad date indeed :snoop:
wow...he payed 160 and u still call it a bad date :merchant:

whats the point in spending alot of money if it aint even appreciated :shaq:

and if he was from the hood..it shud be even more special that he spent that much...he cuda had like 20 hoodrats wit that money

Petite & Feisty

Sophisticated Ignorance
Daps
Worst: Played racquet ball, I won hurt his pride

Best: Just about every date I went on with my ex...it was more the company than the actual date so what ever we did was just groovy.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Best:
One of the best dates I went on was with my ex boyfriend. We did our usual dinner and a movie..Afterwards we went for a walk in the park..He ended up giving me a promise ring and a card that night..I was like, "aww" :to: I loved me some him

[

then why is he your ex?

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll give one that must've been the worst for her:

Me and my boy bag these chicks at a bar one night. And we meet up for a double dinner date the next weekend. Either it was the 'gnac or her makeup that night, but when we show up to the restaurant this don't look like the same chick at all. :ohhh:

My boy's chick is still quite fukkable, in an ordinary chick kinda way, so I agree to go along with the date. However, I'm terrible at faking it. One word answers. Finished my food mad quick. Divulging nothing about me personally just counting the seconds til I can dip. Anyway, my boy's chick looks like she might be down, so we angle it so that he drops her off, and I bring my chick home. Cool. We get to her spot and I don't know if she didn't catch how distant I was being or just was really feeling me, but she invites me up. I'm like fukk it....body's decent...I guess :yeshrug:

We get upstairs to her little studio apartment and she's got pictures of her and her girls out and that pretty much confirms that I was did in by the makeup :snoop:

Regardless I'm there, so I'm still bout to beat for fukks sake, but then my stomach starts rumbling. I ask to use her bathroom and then proceed to take one of the most watery, foul smelling shyts of my life...I was in there for like 20 minutes. As soon as I got out, I made some shyt up and dipped so I wouldn't have to be stuck in that small ass space with that smell :scusthov:

Needless to say, never called her again.

going to eat and then trying to fucck is hardly ever a good idea.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
Stop sending shot at your nikka loud. He prolly read this thread and take you somewhere nice
oh shut up lol actually my best relationship experiences have been since I met my nikka. we silly af around each other. He ain't on the typical shyt yea sometimes we just chill and be on some simple things like cuddling an watching Netflix movies etc. but simple things with him >>> make me happy. :smile:))

i smile regardless whenever im with my baee my sprung ass :youngsabo:

we travel and actually go out to more places not just clubbin which is played out.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
oh shut up lol actually my best relationship experiences have been since I met my nikka. we silly af around each other. He ain't on the typical shyt yea sometimes we just chill and be on some simple things like cuddling an watching Netflix movies etc. but simple things with him >>> make me happy. :smile:))

i smile regardless whenever im with my baee my sprung ass :youngsabo:

we travel and actually go out to more places not just clubbin which is played out.

Its all love.. why your girl never sign up?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Worst: My ex suggested I pick the place in an effort to do something "different". I chose Fogo de Chao . Since I knew he was paying and wasn't used to restaurants unless it was ihop or red lobster I warned him of the price and urged he check out the website before we go.

We pulled up to the spot and as we're waiting for them to seat us he says "This place looks like only uppity white folk eat here ." When we sit down I ordered a bottle of wine, at my ex's request, and 2 waters. I know it was some type of red wine but this nikka adds sugar to his because it wasn't sweet enough .

They have the side/salad buffet, he decides he's gonna get pissed because there isn't any mac n cheese, mashed potatoes, french fries, green beans etc. Just a bunch of white folks food. At this point he's grumbling about how we at this CAC restaurant and they probably don't like nikkas.

The servers come around with the different types of meat, all the beef and lamp was cooked to medium rare or medium, he ain't fukking with it. All he wanted was the chicken which he said needed gravy. When I finally got him to try a piece of steak (it had to be super well done) he spit it out, went to the car, came back with a bottle of A1 because it didn't have any flavor.

I realized why I never took him on ANY of my culinary/restaurant adventures because of the way he acted.

Finally the bill came and he low key flips out bcuz its $160 and the food wasn't worth it. He paid and didn't tip but luckily i had cash on me so Ieft the waiter $25.

Bad date indeed

:laff::russ::laff::russ:
:laff::russ::laff::russ:

Ive been to Fogo De Chao and that nikka trippin. That food is on the 1000. It shouldnt matter if you black, white, red, yellow, whatever that meat and the desert is :ohlawd:. He was right about the side dishes tho, they could have used some mac n cheese, greens or something.

But y dis nikka keep A1 sauce in his whip tho:huh:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
We were making out..Both of us were fully clothed...We shared a really long kiss and then:

Him: Man, girl you turning me on :mjpls:
Me::lift:
Him: So umm, i wanna ask you if you could do something for me :guilty:
Me::beli: well what is it
Him: would you lick my nipples please? Thats something that really gets me in the mood. :smugdraper:
Me: :wtf: I dont do that
Him: Please????? :noah:
Me: Nah...what time is it? Man, I gotta get up early in the morning for work and ish...:thumbsdown:

:aicmon: I did not ask you to lick my nipples.......

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Worst: My ex suggested I pick the place in an effort to do something "different". I chose Fogo de Chao :manny: . Since I knew he was paying and wasn't used to restaurants unless it was ihop or red lobster I warned him of the price and urged he check out the website before we go.

We pulled up to the spot and as we're waiting for them to seat us he says "This place looks like only uppity white folk eat here :mjpls:." When we sit down I ordered a bottle of wine, at my ex's request, and 2 waters. I know it was some type of red wine but this nikka adds sugar to his because it wasn't sweet enough :snoop:.

Bad date indeed :snoop:

The side salad bar at those places do be digusting tho. I ate at some place like that where they bring various meats to your table and you got the side/salad bar.....starting at $50 and up per person. All that good steak,duck,chicken, fish....but they want u to eat it with some cold as string beans and other cold food from the salad bar :childplease:

But...that night....i ate good :ahh::ahh::ahh:

:manny: