Heyy Ladies!!: Tell me your best/worst date ever!

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
LMAO.

Best date, we went to this fancy assed place and had motherfukking alligator, which is probably normal to some of you southerners but I got to cross off a food from my "You have eaten some weird assed animals lady" list.
Plus I think it was my first reptile eaten.

Worst: I got hit by a car, He didn't show up to see me, but he showed up at my house drunk as fukk at like 1 am the next night, crawled into my bed and ranted about pokemon for an hour. "Squirtle was my dude man. Bur CHARMANDER?! :ohhh: OOOhhh shyt I fukked with him" Then he felt sick so he basically needed to be taken care of. So my ass was limping with a MAJOR sprain tryna get this dude some water and shyt and keep him from vomiting on my floor..

And he tossed and turned all night, keeping me up, and bumping into my ankle 20485438900873903843 times.. I swear to GOD I almost dumped him, and or murdered him with a pillow that night LOL. I was SO fukking mad.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
best: none. they have ALL been bad.

worst: guy showed up late, talked the whole time (3 hours), always thought he was right, had no type of filter about what was appropriate to say or do, i was bored and wanted to punch him in his face
Where did he take you? I hate men that believe everything they say is the god honest truth with a passion :aicmon:
I'll take you to Portillo's and then you can buy me food :takedat:

:childplease:

you sexy but u aint THAT SEXY nikka! :russ:
saw is boring. once you've seen the first 2, you've seen them all.

next....
nikka! :rudy:

STFU :fire:
Best date done by MALE FRIEND I won't even ask you how :what:

:yes:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I'm a nikka but i will share mine

It was about 4 years ago. I met this sexy young thing at Club Central in Downtown Phoenix. We hit it off she came back to my crib I hit the first night. next day she came thru to go to a outdoor flee market or some shyt.. They had beer there and i was had like 3 of the 18oz cups. I was fukked up about 12 o clock. So we get to the gate and leave and I threw up right in-front of her. She just looked at me like nikka are you serious right now. I know she was like this is my worst date ever. She let me hit a couple more times tho

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
LMAO.

Best date, we went to this fancy assed place and had motherfukking alligator, which is probably normal to some of you southerners but I got to cross off a food from my "You have eaten some weird assed animals lady" list.
Plus I think it was my first reptile eaten.

Worst: I got hit by a car, He didn't show up to see me, but he showed up at my house drunk as fukk at like 1 am the next night, crawled into my bed and ranted about pokemon for an hour. "Squirtle was my dude man. Bur CHARMANDER?! :ohhh: OOOhhh shyt I fukked with him" Then he felt sick so he basically needed to be taken care of. So my ass was limping with a MAJOR sprain tryna get this dude some water and shyt and keep him from vomiting on my floor..

And he tossed and turned all night, keeping me up, and bumping into my ankle 20485438900873903843 times.. I swear to GOD I almost dumped him, and or murdered him with a pillow that night LOL. I was SO fukking mad.

:huhldup:

You a good one :mjpls:

couldnt have been me. :childplease:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Best:
One of the best dates I went on was with my ex boyfriend. We did our usual dinner and a movie..Afterwards we went for a walk in the park..He ended up giving me a promise ring and a card that night..I was like, "aww" :to: I loved me some him

One of the Worst

met guy for ice cream and etc...We go back to his car and chill, started making out...Then he asked me to lick his nipples....

ME::usure:
Him::takedat:
Me::huhldup:

I told his extra freaky ass no.. Dude, there is no way Im doing that...I was offended and turned off...Once I told him no, he was like, well whatever..I was like cool, Im out...Deleted his number once I got in my car..The only person getting their nipples sucked around here is me :win:

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
:huhldup:

You a good one :mjpls:

couldnt have been me. :childplease:

LMAO to top it all off, after I had fallen asleep a few hours later he was like *Whispers* "Ash.... you up?"

Dude wanted to bang (still half drunk mind you).. I was like :facepalm:

:shaq: still did it tho.

Then at like 6 am he was more sober and like "How did I even get here??? Man I can't stay I gotta go"

I was like :dwillhuh::comeon:

NEEDLESS to say we aren't together now. :russ:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Best:
One of the best dates I went on was with my ex boyfriend. We did our usual dinner and a movie..Afterwards we went for a walk in the park..He ended up giving me a promise ring and a card that night..I was like, "aww" :to: I loved me some him

One of the Worst

met guy for ice cream and etc...We go back to his car and chill, started making out...Then he asked me to lick his nipples....

I told his extra freaky ass no.. Dude, there is no way Im doing that...I was offended and turned off...Once I told him no, he was like, well whatever..I was like cool, Im out...Deleted his number once I got in my car..The only person getting their nipples sucked around here is me :win:

:pachaha:

:laff:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Best:

One of the Worst

I miss those dates with my ex
tumblr_m6ijbycBwn1rsrbj9.gif

:wow:

Dis nikka wanted his nipples licked? :what:
u should have went on ahead and put some ice cream on his nipples and went to work :lolbron:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
LMAO to top it all off, after I had fallen asleep a few hours later he was like *Whispers* "Ash.... you up?"

Dude wanted to bang (still half drunk mind you).. I was like :facepalm:

:shaq: still did it tho.

Then at like 6 am he was more sober and like "How did I even get here??? Man I can't stay I gotta go"

I was like :dwillhuh::comeon:

NEEDLESS to say we aren't together now. :russ:

:dwillhuh:

u fukked him after all that? :russ:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Best:

One of the Worst

Since you live in the H, you ought to let me take you out :shaq:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Best:
One of the Worst
Makin' out or y'all was about to fukk? nikka had his shirt off to ask you to lick the nips. You was about to get that good ole backseat treatment :pachaha:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Worst: My ex suggested I pick the place in an effort to do something "different". I chose Fogo de Chao :manny: . Since I knew he was paying and wasn't used to restaurants unless it was ihop or red lobster I warned him of the price and urged he check out the website before we go.

We pulled up to the spot and as we're waiting for them to seat us he says "This place looks like only uppity white folk eat here :mjpls:." When we sit down I ordered a bottle of wine, at my ex's request, and 2 waters. I know it was some type of red wine but this nikka adds sugar to his because it wasn't sweet enough :snoop:.

They have the side/salad buffet, he decides he's gonna get pissed because there isn't any mac n cheese, mashed potatoes, french fries, green beans etc. Just a bunch of white folks food. At this point he's grumbling about how we at this CAC restaurant and they probably don't like nikkas.

The servers come around with the different types of meat, all the beef and lamp was cooked to medium rare or medium, he ain't fukking with it. All he wanted was the chicken which he said needed gravy. When I finally got him to try a piece of steak (it had to be super well done) he spit it out, went to the car, came back with a bottle of A1 because it didn't have any flavor.

I realized why I never took him on ANY of my culinary/restaurant adventures because of the way he acted.

Finally the bill came and he low key flips out bcuz its $160 and the food wasn't worth it. He paid and didn't tip but luckily i had cash on me so Ieft the waiter $25.

Bad date indeed :snoop: