Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This dude upped a thread from a banned poster demon with STDs who was ran off the coli

She didn't even know what it was
:francis:

She was like "I took an STD test I'm clean", she even had her results which I appreciate, but STD tests don't check for the herp.

I had to explain was hsv2 even was, the symptoms and everything. She didn't get it.

Then she was like "oh it's like some pimples right? And they burn. Oh! Yeah I had that happen only one time in my home country. "

:francis::francis::francis:

She's from Venezuela, she's talking about "oh that happens to a lot of people when it gets really hot outside"

So basically she's only had one outbreak 3 years ago.

We fukked for the first time in February. In April I had some nerve pain in the muscles near my groin. Felt like someone lit my thigh on fire. No rash. I thought I had just pulled a muscle at work. Then in June i had random nerve pain down there again and it went away after a few days. I didn't have my first outbreak til August, that's when I got it swabbed and got the diagnosis. Outbreak lasted a month and the pain was definitely a 10/10, I missed some work cause of it.

I still have the random nerve pain down there sometimes but the actual outbreak is over.
When desperation goes wrong- memories of an epic exposal

Opp posters waiting until the fall/winter months to pull up each year.. wtf .

:deadrose::dahell:

1. [IMG alt="SATAN"]https://www.thecoli.com/data/avatars/s/35/35275.jpg?1608455203[/IMG]

So y’all just gone keep letting “Nicole” run rampant huh?

I'm actually in Minnesota right now. Minnesota has it all.
  2. [IMG alt="SATAN"]https://www.thecoli.com/data/avatars/s/35/35275.jpg?1608455203[/IMG]

Is that a ... genuine compliment? From Nicole? Thanks :dwillhuh:So you actually listened to the Vocaroos. I actually do make money on the side doing voiceover work and graphic design. I can't post the projects I've worked on because I'll get doxxed
  3. [IMG alt="SATAN"]https://www.thecoli.com/data/avatars/s/35/35275.jpg?1608455203[/IMG]

4. [IMG alt="SATAN"]https://www.thecoli.com/data/avatars/s/35/35275.jpg?1608455203[/IMG]

Breh :russ: I was crying laughing last night reading the thread :laff:
  5. [IMG alt="SATAN"]https://www.thecoli.com/data/avatars/s/35/35275.jpg?1608455203[/IMG]

Yo Nicole, it's time to run the fade...

New thread, censored version That PAWG put in work!

Nicole is now threatening getting posters fired from their jobs... for insulting her

Thread will be bushed The mods saw nothing
  1. [IMG alt="SATAN"]https://www.thecoli.com/data/avatars/s/35/35275.jpg?1608455203[/IMG]

The truth is...

I'm a Nursing student. It's not hard.
:mjlol:
Memories of wenches, cacs and c00ns in a state of mass confusion and misfire attempts.

Last edited:

Lay Z

Pro
Daps
This beef yall got with Nicole is tired asf. Mainly cause it seems based on ego. Ive never seen her post anything worthy of all the hate she gets. Sis goes hard for us, doesnt wench, denounces and calls out all forms of ratchetry.(edit: i should also add sis has probably scrubbed this board of more undesirables and agents in any given year than pretty much the rest of us combined. So yeah, whether u rock with her or not, no one can deny she is not just one of our greatest natural resources as a men, but as an online community as well. I dont see how anyone could argue against this fact in good faith)

Yeah sis can be brutal when confronting idiocy and generally shytty takes, but does that really negate all the decency and loyalty she has shown, to us and this site?:what:

There was a bait thread many of us fell for. So naturally sis wasnt lettting the bullshyt narrative fly, did her due diligence and debunked the narrative. Being understandably frustrated how quick we were to just roll with said narrative, she rightfully went in a little on those of us who didnt bother to do our homework before posting.

But instead of getting in my feelings and taking it personally, i simply dapped sis up, and admit how foolish i felt just taking a random twitter bird with a clear agenda's word as gospel. I mean, that is how i felt. I goofed up and had to eat my words. Not Nicole's fault. In fact if it wasnt for her, i may have never even known. And guess what? Sis was cool asf about it. Dapped me back up, commended me for taking accountability and i cant remember for sure but im pretty sure she, or someone repped me as well.

Everyone makes mistakes, the wise thing to do is to learn from those mistakes, and that is how we grow as people. Now thanks to sis, i always try to get all the facts before i form an opinion and comment on a thread. And as such am less likely to get my blood pressure up just to end up looking foolish.

Edit:Thanks @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 rep incoming just gotta find 25 posts worthy of rep besides the usual sensible posters.

This....could take a while. Just bear with me sis. Thanks again though for being a voice of reason. :salute:i know what a thankless endeavor that can be.

Last edited:

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
This dude upped a thread from a banned poster demon with STDs who was ran off the coli

When desperation goes wrong- memories of an epic exposal

Opp posters waiting until the fall/winter months to pull up each year.. wtf .

:deadrose::dahell:

I'm actually in Minnesota right now. Minnesota has it all.
  2. [IMG alt="SATAN"]https://www.thecoli.com/data/avatars/s/35/35275.jpg?1608455203[/IMG]

Is that a ... genuine compliment? From Nicole? Thanks :dwillhuh:So you actually listened to the Vocaroos. I actually do make money on the side doing voiceover work and graphic design. I can't post the projects I've worked on because I'll get doxxed
  3. [IMG alt="SATAN"]https://www.thecoli.com/data/avatars/s/35/35275.jpg?1608455203[/IMG]

4. [IMG alt="SATAN"]https://www.thecoli.com/data/avatars/s/35/35275.jpg?1608455203[/IMG]

Breh :russ: I was crying laughing last night reading the thread :laff:
  5. [IMG alt="SATAN"]https://www.thecoli.com/data/avatars/s/35/35275.jpg?1608455203[/IMG]

Yo Nicole, it's time to run the fade...

New thread, censored version That PAWG put in work!

Nicole is now threatening getting posters fired from their jobs... for insulting her

Thread will be bushed The mods saw nothing

The truth is...

I'm a Nursing student. It's not hard.
:mjlol:
Memories of wenches, cacs and c00ns in a state of mass confusion and misfire attempts.
kxALxIG.png
These incels are really upset by you calling them out :russ:

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
Oh, I see, you're playing dumb now about this whole thing. I see what time you're on. I guess I should've peeped it when you said @Dre God means well when he's the type of cat who goes around telling female posters on this board he hopes they get breast cancer.
Thank you. I’m still triggered that he got away with saying that to me. 🥺

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This beef yall got with Nicole is tired asf. Mainly cause it seems based on ego. Ive never seen her post anything worthy of all the hate she gets. Sis goes hard for us, doesnt wench, denounces and calls out all forms of ratchetry.

Yeah sis can be brutal when confronting idiocy and generally shytty takes, but does that really negate all the decency and loyalty she has shown, to us and this site?:what:

There was a bait thread many of us fell for. So naturally sis wasnt lettting the bullshyt narrative fly, did her due diligence and debunked the narrative. Being understandably frustrated how quick we were to just roll with said narrative, she rightfully went in a little on those of us who didnt bother to do our homework before posting.

But instead of getting in my feelings and taking it personally, i simply dapped sis up, and admit how foolish i felt just taking a random twitter bird with a clear agenda's word as gospel. I mean, that is how i felt. I goofed up and had to eat my words. Not Nicole's fault. In fact if it wasnt for her, i may have never even known. And guess what? Sis was cool asf about it. Dapped me back up, commended me for taking accountability and i cant remember for sure but im pretty sure she, or someone repped me as well.

Everyone makes mistakes, the wise thing to do is to learn from those mistakes, and that is how we grow as people. Now thanks to sis, i always try to get all the facts before i form an opinion and comment on a thread. And as such am less likely to get my blood pressure up just to end up looking foolish.
Respect, Blessings and peace. Powerful and impactful post. 🙏🥰I inadvertently repped you a +9 rn when I meant to give you a +10. Appreciate you!!!

This a very moving and motivating post; it’s posters like you and posters with your mentality (they know who they are) that deserve the allegiance. Been consistent for 4 years and I’ll go to the end for that shyt. The nuisance posters- idgaf; use them as practice. Thank you.

Like I said before- pride and ego without humility is the deadliest combination. That’s why that segment never progresses or have any mental depth. Their weapons formed never prosper; that’s why their types stays getting ethered to the shadow realm off their own indiscretions.😭 Ironically- the ones who need to see your message the most, (male and female) don’t hear you though. Stay up!

Last edited:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Respect, Blessings and peace. Powerful and impactful post. 🙏🥰I inadvertently repped you a +9 rn when I meant to give you a +10. Appreciate you!!!

This a very moving and motivating post; it’s posters like you and posters with your mentality (they know who they are) that deserve the allegiance. Been consistent for 4 years and I’ll go to the end for that shyt. The nuisance posters- idgaf; use them as practice. Thank you.

Like I said before- pride and ego without humility is the deadliest combination. That’s why that segment never progresses or have any mental depth. Their weapons formed never prosper; that’s why their types stays getting ethered to the shadow realm off their own indiscretions.😭 Ironically- the ones who need to see your message the most, (male and female) don’t hear you though. Stay up!

Lets jam

Lay Z

Pro
Daps
Respect, Blessings and peace. Powerful and impactful post. 🙏🥰I inadvertently repped you a +9 rn when I meant to give you a +10. Appreciate you!!! This a very moving and motivating post. Thank you.

Thanks sis. That ego can be a bytch until we learn how to tame her. I was young and proud once too. Sooner or later we either gotta grow up or get used to life constantly humbling us, until the humility finally sinks in. Some of us that takes longer than others. And some sadly never learn at all. I wasnt about to be one of those stories.

Keep doing what u do. As i said its a thankless job but it has its rewards. U will get all ur blessings when its all said and done, and the truly righteous are here for it.:salute:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Oh shyt! Mr. Cane in the building :damn:❤️❤️ Freddie makes a rare appearance. This is THAT Legend right here ^^^^Hiiii Freddie 🤭 bringing the calming presence as usual,

That song is crazy fire 🔥

I still have his stuff from 2 years ago in rotation

:wow:

Last edited: