Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I don't believe it dudes keep saying she's a man
sM5kdQr_d.webp

:dead: :mjlol::mjlol::deadrose:

🤭😭☠️

Daps
This is basically @Nicole0416_718_929_646212, in a nutshell.

Notice how he didn't directly tag or quote me, but took a shot from afar to give off the appearance he's fighting back, all because he thinks an audience is in attendance. When dig, only just yesterday he tagged me multiple times, quoted my posts (I'd say roughly 50 of them) and referenced countless posts of mine dating back years, searching up keywords with my username in it, trying to expose me.

And he did this completely unprovoked.

It wasn't a case of him defending himself against a personal attack, it was him getting lost in his gimmick of feeling the need to expose folks at random.

Now, suddenly all that energy he had yesterday has dissipated once he realizes someone is calling him out on his bullshyt, and then re-runs the same gimmick on different posters who aren't putting up any resistance.

Watch him continue to prove me right, by not addressing me directly, and even popping back up in this thread taking shots at other posters at random.
Quoted, and put in bold for emphasis.

:hubie:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
The same way that comments and threads that I post in The Root, recommended books and all that never get “trending” or looks. Fukked up priorities b. That’s how you know that segment is fugazi as shyt.

But then again, 75% of this site are Canadians, UKakkks and digiface cacs role playing and promoting their agendas. Which also explains how a white bytch was able to infiltrate unabated

Bytch could have started a podcast and a YouTube with 200k subscribers just bc she played victim, frauded by exhibiting a certain mental pathology and posted in The Booth. Look at her now.

Their element seems to only shut the Fuk up when you retaliate against them with extremism. Her cac male counterpart @GPBear has been silent as of late.
beyonce-shade.gif
You doxxed my family and signed my dad up for malicious phone calls because I call people republicans. You’re not a radical extremist, you’re just an obnoxious c*nt.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stop Talking Like This
You doxxed my family and signed my dad up for malicious phone calls because I call people republicans. You’re not a radical extremist, you’re just an obnoxious c*nt.
Fukkin liar. Don’t put that shyt on me- all of that white boying that you do online trying to violate disrespectful against black people, finally caught up to you in real life, and the hounds came for your throat I see. thats consequences, but damn- you must have been going through it; perhaps you should tread very lightly going forward, Lesson learned for you. go whine the Fuk somewhere else. No one cares.

Btw …How’s your mother, bytch?? Did those neurological issues that you… nvm.

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Fukkin liar. Don’t put that shyt on me- all of that white boying that you do online trying to violate disrespectful against black people, finally caught up to you in real life, and the hounds came for your throat I see. thats consequences, but damn- you must have been going through it; perhaps you should tread very lightly going forward, Lesson learned for you. go whine the Fuk somewhere else. No one cares.

Btw …How’s your mother, bytch?? Did those neurological issues that you… nvm.

you literally just bragged about using "extreme measures," and you openly doxx'ed me, idk why you're trying to gaslight. :mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you literally just bragged about using "extreme measures," and you openly doxx'ed me, idk why you're trying to gaslight. :mjlol:
Extreme measures - yes.
Doxxing - no idea what the Fuk you’re talking about. Better use that energy with not having your online chatter affect your family and direct your angst to better shyt, contributing to your own coli post traumatic drama. Seems like you already have enough on your mind.

Perhaps you should stfu, stay in your lane cac 🤫 and you wouldn’t be so concerned about your privacy concerns.But then again, you lack the brain capacity and mental acuity to evaluate proper contexT, I mean, if I had limited time- I wouldn’t be wasting my mental on being an exposed nuisance intruding in the discussions of black people.
:francis:
Man, I have neurological disorders and chronic pain, if I can make it to 50, I'd be pretty impressed.
Didn’t you also link the coli to your own article on a Public webpage containing your bio name and also taunted members, while talking about you didn’t care about your info - sounds like a classic case of instigation gone wrong on your part. But I digress. Continuing causing chaos and there are those of us who will resort to extreme measures to protect other black people. Or are you not capable of mental comprehension to not cross boundaries? And the consequences thereof. Blame it on your mental defects like your white female counterpart used to do until she couldn’t can’t post here anymore, I guess.

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Extreme measures - yes.
Doxxing - no idea what the Fuk you’re talking about. Better use that energy with not having your online chatter affect your family and direct your angst to better shyt, contributing to your own coli post traumatic drama. Seems like you already have enough on your mind.

Perhaps you should stfu, stay in your lane cac 🤫 and you wouldn’t be so concerned about your privacy concerns.But then again, you lack the brain capacity and mental acuity to evaluate proper contexT, I mean, if I had limited time- I wouldn’t be wasting my mental on being an exposed nuisance intruding in the discussions of black people.
:francis:

Didn’t you also link the coli to your own article on a Public webpage containing your bio name and also taunted members, while talking about you didn’t care about your info - sounds like a classic case of instigation gone wrong on your part. But I digress. Continuing causing chaos and there are those of us who will resort to extreme measures to protect other black people. Or are you not capable of mental comprehension to not cross boundaries? And the consequences thereof. Blame it on your mental defects like your white female counterpart used to do until she couldn’t can’t post here anymore, I guess.

Reported. You mentioned his mother and the man said you dozed him. You should be banned.

You also called my job to make a silly complaint you weirdo