Hey Nicole. An Open Challenge.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Fukkin liar. Don’t put that shyt on me- all of that white boying that you do online trying to violate disrespectful against black people, finally caught up to you in real life, and the hounds came for your throat I see. thats consequences, but damn- you must have been going through it; perhaps you should tread very lightly going forward, Lesson learned for you. go whine the Fuk somewhere else. No one cares.

Btw …How’s your mother, bytch?? Did those neurological issues that you… nvm.

Bushed.

@GPBear @Neo The Resurrected ONE @Gil Scott-Heroin

Hopefully it’s a ban next time

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, I thought she was teflon. What happened? I have her on ignore.

Looks like she doxxed a couple of brehs, one breh's family, and was about to talk slick about one of their mothers. Surprised it's only a bushing, honestly.

Brehs/brehettes gotta stop taking this message board shyt so seriously. No need to be going after people like that.

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Seeing the fat person who tried to assemble a lynch mob to ban me being seized and deposed by her own minions, now in a dungeon of her own creation,

fat-cheek-dog-tiktok-dog.gif

Don’t drop the soap, bud.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Looks like she doxxed a couple of brehs, one breh's family, and was about to talk slick about one of their mothers. Surprised it's only a bushing, honestly.

Brehs/brehettes gotta stop taking this message board shyt so seriously. No need to be going after people like that.

She got of lightly.

A breh apparently doxxed her, and he was perma-banned.

:francis:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
She got of lightly.

A breh apparently doxxed her, and he was perma-banned.

:francis:

I don't even know if she's the one doing the actual doxxing, but I could definitely see her providing the intel to one of her supposed "minions (simps)" and talking them into going through with it though.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
You doxxed my family and signed my dad up for malicious phone calls because I call people republicans. You’re not a radical extremist, you’re just an obnoxious c*nt.

See, this is messed up. This is definitely crossing the line.

I reported and messaged the admin but they took his words saying he never did it

And I remember this too.

Just the other day she randomly posted her 4 damn activated cell phones while she was taking too the homey @Buddy

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

That dox shyt I don’t play and should be more than a slap on the wrist to the bushes.