Hey Nicole. An Open Challenge.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Haha Nicole I see even some of the female Coli soilders don’t have your back @InfinateOpulance@Vice Queen shout out to you :salute: Nicole it’s getting bad wen even fellow females on here can see you for the fraud you are !!! :krs:
:krs:
I been known from the jump she was fugazi, just extra fukking aggressive for no reason. I don't mind aggression in women, but fukk, this is the fukking Coli, you can't take none of these nikkas and cacs seriously and yet she takes precious time to write these damn thesis statements about bullshyt. Get a fukking life, get some dikk/p*ssy, smoke a blunt, get a hobby, something.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps

FixedPotableCow-max-1mb.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nicole laughing at everyone

she’s the master troll

“nICole if yOU ProvidED proOF then this wouldn’t BE 15 pages”

Would you rather provide proof and end it all or be a coli celebrity who gets threads made about them 247
I’m real with anyone that is real with me .....but this thread right here
:mjlol::mjlol::deadrose::deadrose:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I been known from the jump she was fugazi, just extra fukking aggressive for no reason. I don't mind aggression in women, but fukk, this is the fukking Coli, you can't take none of these nikkas and cacs seriously and yet she takes precious time to write these damn thesis statements about bullshyt. Get a fukking life, get some dikk/p*ssy, smoke a blunt, get a hobby, something.
Sis .... she/he has a dikk this is a tranny :bryan:and your right Nicole is a mouthy little bytch for no reason.... that’s why half the Coli doesn’t fukk with he/she and won’t stop bullying /sonning Nicole it never stops :bryan:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Sis .... she/he has a dikk this is a tranny :bryan:and your right Nicole is a mouthy little bytch for no reason.... that’s why half the Coli doesn’t fukk with he/she and won’t stop bullying /sonning Nicole it never stops :bryan:
My fiance just said they act like a white person. :sas2:
Could be a lotta projection coming from them. :sas1:

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
Haha Nicole I see even some of the female Coli soilders don’t have your back @InfinateOpulance@Vice Queen shout out to you :salute: Nicole it’s getting bad wen even fellow females on here can see you for the fraud you are !!! :krs:
:krs:

Nicole (Nicolas) has always been a lunatic, angry for no reason. I'm glad he she is finally getting called out on the bull. I honestly couldn't believe so many people believed he she for so long.

Makes me wonder about the mental state of the other posters always kissing he she's ass.

:jbhmm:

NICOLE- you should have just stuck with the lawyer story line. Because being a lawyer and a GANG BANGER isn't logical.

:pachaha:

Now log off and go take your medicine.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I put the damaged bytch on ignore a while ago too. This thread is fukking hilarious though. I saw through he she a long time ago. Aggressive little dikk energy for no reason lololol.

And who TF gang bangs, is a lawyer, has kids then has time to post on the coli?? Whatever. Its very entertaining!!!

NICOLE- i always thought you were full of horse shyt. Any response you have for me i won't see. You aren't normal.
Wait, is this Opulance from Atl?

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Nicole (Nicolas) has always been a lunatic, angry for no reason. I'm glad he she is finally getting called out on the bull. I honestly couldn't believe so many people believed he she for so long.

Makes me wonder about the mental state of the other posters always kissing he she's ass.

:jbhmm:

NICOLE- you should have just stuck with the lawyer story line. Because being a lawyer and a GANG BANGER isn't logical.

:pachaha:

Now log off and go take your medicine.
Ding ding ding :pachaha: right on since when is someone a lawyer and a piru gangbanger on the side and I can’t beileve people actullly rode for that fraud ass nikka Nicole log off it’s best for your mental state ... it’s not healthy you stay any longer could damage you mentally for life :mjlit:Nicole it’s like a can of Pringles once we pop we don’t stop :lolbron::russ: