Hey Nicole. An Open Challenge.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
I been known from the jump she was fugazi, just extra fukking aggressive for no reason. I don't mind aggression in women, but fukk, this is the fukking Coli, you can't take none of these nikkas and cacs seriously and yet she takes precious time to write these damn thesis statements about bullshyt. Get a fukking life, get some dikk/p*ssy, smoke a blunt, get a hobby, something.
:huhldup::damn:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Then he she will start thanking posters for taking up for it like this is an award show or something. He she gets all of its validation from daps.
He/she don’t reply to direct questions either .... some other posters exposed Nicole for been a legit nutcase and wen asked Nicole goes real silent hiding in the bushes waiting for nikkas to dap to boost he/she’s courage to respond.... the sonning continues :mjlit::mjlol:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
My fiance just said they act like a white person. :sas2:
Could be a lotta projection coming from them. :sas1:

99% percent of the people she shyts on here ARE black men. most of her posting history is aggressively going at black men. she doesn’t just go at us white posters with issues, she goes at black men on here the most. and she is always trying to emasculate them calling them fakkits, and adding some weird gay shyt in.

i don’t like reggie as a poster but when i saw her dig up his posting history about struggling with mental illness, being in a hospital and encouraging him to kill himself it bummed me out. there’s a lot of black men who already have trouble being open with that stuff, especially doing therapy cause white therapists, drs etc and it was just mad low to stoop that low knowing the situation and reality black people are under. really says a lot of ones character.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The Coli segment of c00nettes been mad ever since I checked her ass back in 2018 for disrespecting black men. They must be mad after their LSA cohort @Brown Bunny’s cover was blown and she had a complete breakdown. All
Lives Matter crowd. I never see them pop out when white boys roam the thread with their racism. Their alLIES.
:mjpls::mjpls:

:mjlol:

You sound like a paid advertiser! Lol
Y'all love her cuz she's quick to disrespect women. That's her common ground with most of y'all. And y'all eat that shyt up.
:russ:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/daa...coli-chick-necks.636101/page-35#post-29766608

word. Game peeped
QUOTE]
You are only getting back what you put out. I can't speak for any of the other females in this thread, but biscuits and bangers never came at me crazy or disrespected me. You, however, stay ready to fight any and everybody who doesn't agree with everything you say or isnt your personal cheerleader.

Classic shes better shea butter bitter - called me a “pick me” and told me that I need dyck.

Case in point. You need some dikk.

they hate it when black women are not of the swirler sistahood - ain’t that right sis

:mjpls::mjpls:

As a verified female by several male posters here, i have to agree with @Colicat @biscuitsnbangers and @Nicole0416 can be verbally aggressive with the female posters, which is why a lot of male posters question her sex. She was about to rip my head off once just for saying Habesha women tend to be regal, which was why i was confused about Tiffany Haddish loud ghetto act. @Nicole0416 pretty much accused me of saying black women are ghetto...every since then i decided to stay low from her.

No shade or disrespect Nicole, but to say you are a black female, you come kind of hard at the rest of us. And it really does look like you are dap fishing from the dudes.

:francis:

You seem to kind of have a temper....I'm pretty much expecting for you to rip my head off for this statement based strictly off your posting history.

:manny:

confirmed :mjpls:right up there with @Ya aka @Yup. she had an issue with me saying that we need to be better advocates for black men and be more representative instead of fueling the gender war propaganda. Fast forward to 2020 and it seems my words have proven prophetic considering the current state of affairs.
:jbhmm:

ohhhh... and if thats what they use as their 'claim to fame' then.. no.. you're right.. I cant accept that. I have a daughter.. any self respecting woman with a better mindset shouldn't be 'ok' with that.

Last edited:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
99% percent of the people she shyts on here ARE black men. most of her posting history is aggressively going at black men. she doesn’t just go at us white posters with issues, she goes at black men on here the most. and she is always trying to emasculate them calling them fakkits, and adding some weird gay shyt in.

i don’t like reggie as a poster but when i saw her dig up his posting history about struggling with mental illness, being in a hospital and encouraging him to kill himself it bummed me out. there’s a lot of black men who already have trouble being open with that stuff, especially doing therapy cause white therapists, drs etc and it was just mad low to stoop that low knowing the situation and reality black people are under. really says a lot of ones character.
This is why am never gona stop bullying and sonning this little fukker Nicole ever !! .... she’s/he getting absolutely abused in this thread it’s getting very embarrassing .... she/he litrallly has mental health problems her self....... I think she’s/hes getting overwhelmed to many posters at once keepin there foot on her neck from men and women posters teaches he/she a lesson to keep he/she mouth shut the mouthy little bytch ....:camby:

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
Ding ding ding :pachaha: right on since when is someone a lawyer and a piru gangbanger on the side and I can’t beileve people actullly rode for that fraud ass nikka Nicole log off it’s best for your mental state ... it’s not healthy you stay any longer could damage you mentally for life :mjlit:

At this point he she is pure entertainment. This is one of the most entertaining threads I've seen in a while. I'm legit laughing out loud. While he she probably foaming at the mouth trying to dig shyt up on somebody.

NICOLE - log the fukk off and use those research skills for something productive. Putting strangers on blast just to win an online argument IS NOT productive.

Also- your bytch ass still on ignore.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
At this point he she is pure entertainment. This is one of the most entertaining threads I've seen in a while. I'm legit laughing out loud. While he she probably foaming at the mouth trying to dig shyt up on somebody.

NICOLE - log the fukk off and use those research skills for something productive. Putting strangers on blast just to win an online argument IS NOT productive.

Also- your bytch ass still on ignore.
Haha :russ:... she/he needs to worry about her fatherless kids before she ends up in a nuthouse .... Nicole just ask me to let up if u think we bullying you to much ...what’s wrong you gona cry in the corner if we don’t stop .... cold out there isn’t it wen none has your back ... freezing .... and anyone who does have your back gets shut the fukk down with the quickness ....:krs::krs::krs::krs:

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps

He she also put Biscuit and Bangers business out there a while back- he she pulled info from a totally different website just to put B&B on blast here on the coli with very personal stuff.

NICOLE- you have darkness in your SOUL. And yo bytch ass still on ignore. Wipe the foam off your mouth. And get some visine for those blood shot eyes. Its not ladylike.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps

She dapped this post.

Legit mental patient.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Waiting for someone to drop her addy or place of work, I wasn't kidding when I said I'd smack the shyt out of her father if I catch him in NY, don't that motherfukker have sickle cell or something? :pacspit:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
He she also put Biscuit and Bangers business out there a while back- he she pulled info from a totally different website just to put B&B on blast here on the coli with very personal stuff.

NICOLE- you have darkness in your SOUL. And yo bytch ass still on ignore. Wipe the foam off your mouth. And get some visine for those blood shot eyes. Its not ladylike.
The person you quoted is Biscuits and Bangers, she changed her name. :russ:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

You are quoting biscuits, thats her new screen name