Hey Nicole. An Open Challenge.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
He she also put Biscuit and Bangers business out there a while back- he she pulled info from a totally different website just to put B&B on blast here on the coli with very personal stuff.

NICOLE- you have darkness in your SOUL. And yo bytch ass still on ignore. Wipe the foam off your mouth. And get some visine for those blood shot eyes. Its not ladylike.
Blood shot no she/he doing it for fashion remember she is a piru gangbanger in her space time when she/he isn’t defending people in court :dead::dead:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Nicole ...... you still going to dodge questions asked ... I see from other posters they say you putting peoples info out to the world ..... it’s not funny wen it’s done to you tho is it .... it’s clear from your silence that you have huge mental issues not funny is it Nicole wen the rabbit has the gun and you get exposed :mjlit::mjlit::mjlit: shouts out to the poster who exposed you :lolbron:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
He she also put Biscuit and Bangers business out there a while back- he she pulled info from a totally different website just to put B&B on blast here on the coli with very personal stuff.

NICOLE- you have darkness in your SOUL. And yo bytch ass still on ignore. Wipe the foam off your mouth. And get some visine for those blood shot eyes. Its not ladylike.

i am Biscuits, girl!

i know how mental she is.

ask yourself.. what kind of women would go to a forum and screen shot posts from a forum dedicated to those who have been abused to clown another women?

she clowned me for calling the cops on my ex (didn’t press charges or anything) when he was stalking me, legit caught him peeking through my window late at night and i was shook because he did threaten me and said he would slit my throat in the past, was physically abusive, busted my lip up, i would always be covered in bruises etc..

she’s not well
[/quote]

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
While we’re on the subject I do owe @Rawtid an apology for misjudging her character and previous conflict. Therefore I am sorry - you’re not like who I thought when I first started posting here

:hug: thank you. We may not always agree, but I am not them :heh: Plus you are lethal with that search function :hubie:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:sas2:Yup. Same shyt. May 2018 ff to October 20th . These bytches hate because I ain’t - the white worship level 10000 is what I’m not on, stay mad.
:deadmanny::laff:
The so called segment of black women on here let some white cac broad piece of trash run rampant and get away with so much but come at me. They prove my position every time. Fuk it.

I understand how u feel. Based on the experiences you may have and responses that I’ve seen for myself on here...I get it.

No.. I don’t hate men. No reason to blanketly and generally hate black men. Have I had negative experiences with black men? Yes.. just as men have negative experiences with black women. I had an equal amount of learning and positive experiencesBut am I going to apply those negative attributes to the entire black male gender? No. Nor am I going to align myself with these hypocritical feminists to side with white people because they could never speak for me, as evidenced by the hypocrisy on here. No, I don’t hate my own people - male or female just outright. that’s ignorant. Whatever experiences or observations I have, that’s on me. But that’s my experiences that I’m not passing judgment on anyone else for.

Lastly, I’ve made several comments on my background and my own experiences. I’m not going to keep on repeat to validate that I’m a woman. I’ve addressed this multiple times on multiple threads..others have validated from talking and personal interactions. aside from posting pics or personal info (which I’m not doing) you either accept it or you don’t). I’m not inboxing or reaching out to no one on some fraud shyt, not getting with no one behind the scenes; not on some alternative agenda.

I am what i am. That’s all I can say. Ur posts and responses that I’ve seen are usually on point and u seem about ur business; which is the only reason why I respect your thought process to even respond to you on this. Anyone else questioning this- they’re ignored, on ignore or get ignored.

The fact that this wench bytch is banned speaks volumes
:sas1::mjpls:

Ladies, @Nicole0416 @Rawtid if you have beef keep it in a female dominated space or pms.

These dudes just smelling blood to fan the flames. I have never fallen for it in real life and I am not falling it on a forum.

Dudes be instigating and watch women rip each other to shreds, for what? Just for you to be mocked/berated in the next thread or until you say something that piss them off.

@Nicole0416 chill on the male pandering. There’s a fine balance between acknowledging woman’s mistakes for a constructive gendered conversation and being a “pick-me”:dame:

That fire you have is better served in a space where women need to hear the ish you spouting. These dudes don’t care they just want someone to parrot what they say and give you false praise.

oh.. u were talking to me? Thanks, Oprah. You're late.. Done and over it. Don't need your unnecessary, unsolicited and obvious, overtly feminist advice. Anything else? No? K. Byyeeeee...(you know I dont fukkk with you anyway... male pandering???... But yet you're always on some cac, feminazi pandering, so you're 'advice' means absolutely NOTHING and pick me?? Now.. it's just YOU TOO as in your (#me too wave that you ride with and for your cac sympathy). . Bye.. again.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Daps
99% percent of the people she shyts on here ARE black men. most of her posting history is aggressively going at black men. she doesn’t just go at us white posters with issues, she goes at black men on here the most. and she is always trying to emasculate them calling them fakkits, and adding some weird gay shyt in.

i don’t like reggie as a poster but when i saw her dig up his posting history about struggling with mental illness, being in a hospital and encouraging him to kill himself it bummed me out. there’s a lot of black men who already have trouble being open with that stuff, especially doing therapy cause white therapists, drs etc and it was just mad low to stoop that low knowing the situation and reality black people are under. really says a lot of ones character.

Wait what??

That transvestite was telling him to commit suicide??

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
i am Biscuits, girl!

i know how mental she is.

ask yourself.. what kind of women would go to a forum and screen shot posts from a forum dedicated to those who have been abused to clown another women?

she clowned me for calling the cops on my ex (didn’t press charges or anything) when he was stalking me, legit caught him peeking through my window late at night and i was shook because he did threaten me and said he would slit my throat in the past, was physically abusive, busted my lip up, i would always be covered in bruises etc..

she’s not well
[/QUOTE]

Yeah he she has a dark soul. Anytime you can laugh at someone's pain you have issues.