Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
All that's great
But you have a penis sir
everyone has a penis to you faggit, which is clearly your own projection

he likes that penis

Looks like he got a penis on his arm

Necrophillia for looking at a dead penis?
The coli never fails

Is he using your penis no homo?
Otherwise why would you care

I ain't spitting on bytches I don't know where the fukk that comes from

I nut in thrwre face though I guess that penis spit

you don’t care but here you are always in talks about the convo. Now posts quotes of mine for comparison. I’ll wait.

I'm 6 ft 4 and I'm happy with my penis size I would probably ask for half and half if I had a gun to my head as a compromise

I cant imagine caring about what another man is doing with his penis on the internet.

Call me weird

But that's just me I guess :yeshrug:

Black penis

weird

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All that's great
But you have a penis sir
Hold up.. weren’t you the poster in my DMs asking to borrow my LSA account so that you can troll black women over???
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Oh shyt. I can’t keep up with this thread and the self exposing by you goofies that you bring on yourselves.
- :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That poster has been banned multiple fukkin times on this forum. That tells you what you need ti knoe. He was @BasilofBussyFoot’s bestie who was banned, and caught up for cash apping male posters for my details. You have my dm- anything that needs to be addressed can he asked directly. I don’t put details of my life, personal or kids out there. Foh with this bull shyt that they are trying to analyze dumb faggits. Fukkin weirdos. All of those bullet points and all of that other shyt iOS damn overkill and has been addressed. Same shyt, new day. Proof of my life on a message board, of course they don’t have shyt. Those who tell lies, need to lie on others - I have nothing to lie about; which is why they never have shyt but talk and conjecture to kick. Anyone who has a problem with me or questions that need to answered -hit me the fuk up DIRECTLY. Other than that - this is message board shyt, I don’t give who likes me or doesn’t. Those are do this are fans and followers- since when in 3 years have I had any fuks to give about the rantings of mentally stunted individuals.

I've been banned once. What of it?

What the fuk is that supposed to be?? Those aren’t no damn fukkin receipts that’s everything that I said in this forum - post the damn links to the thread. Not screenshots. Whose picture is that supposed to be and where’s the link to that person’s page. What the fuk are you talking about?? What’s with your played out analysis that been narrated. You have no confirmation of shyt just more words and lies,yet again. Post the direct quotes and links to the threads and stopped posting up pictures that have nothing to do with me. Fukkin liars. Y’all been doing that for years- it’s old hack.

The only person who can provide irrefutable "receipts" is you

Yet you refuse to do so

Lol. The Shea Butter LSA Sistahood and QueenBadAdvice has checked in, hitting up the white girl, of course.
giphy.gif

full

That's ironic, considering:

5bnULGJ.png

xGpfQ8U.png

ANDHZmp.png

:mjgrin:

By the way, you have issues with your (apparent) BLACK mother? :jbhmm: Why is that? Any issues with your NON-BLACK father?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Yet you refuse to do so

5bnULGJ.png

xGpfQ8U.png

ANDHZmp.png

By the way, you have issues with your (apparent) BLACK mother? :jbhmm: Why is that? Any issues with your NON-BLACK father?
Oh
My
Gawd.

you exposed my 10 total posts at LSA From a public site - i should leave the coli now. Those LSA posts!!!!!!!
:damn::damn::damn::damn:

Edit - not 10 but 16 total posts :damn::damn::damn::damn:

And I used the same username as I do at the coli - surely I have something to hide. The same USERNAME -what are the odds of someone from the coli not picking that up over the past 3 yrs
:damn::damn::damn::damn:

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:
:aicmon::aicmon:

Last edited:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
:wow:

I got her on ignore, but I hope she can see this.

I've been on this site for 5 years, two years longer than her and I still don't have as many posts as she does. How the fukk does anyone practice law, gangbang, raise kids, advocate for Black liberation, sell dope, do hair and babysit out the same apartment and still have time to write all these epistles on here? :stopitslime:

She be looking for ammo to catch people with, as if that ammo wasn't willingly provided on this forum by the very people she's trying to get.:stopitslime:

Go home and be a family woman.

Nicole has mental issues bro like legit has mental problems ... thus all the lies about been a lawyer , been a piru , I can beileve having fatherless kids which nikka would want to be with that nut job ... n recently Nicole has gone though the change it’s a tranny now so it’s not a her nomore:bryan::bryan: bro Nicole is a joke she just needs to let this thread go and accept this fat L that won’t ever go away it’s a shame she’s been getting bullied the last half a week but that’s what happens wen you lie and are a fraud :russ:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Yet you refuse to do so

5bnULGJ.png

xGpfQ8U.png

ANDHZmp.png

I have said several times on here that I have an LSA account that I hardly posted on the site, since like 2018- you posting that screenshot of that account Actually proves what I said. Real outstanding research and analysis sis. I’m just floored at what you have managed to unearth
:beli:
Edit - since 2019; if that’s the most implicating “dirt” that you managed to dig up considering other lsa dual site posters. Yeah- I’m good
:stopitslime::beli:

:dead:
free-animated-gifs-of-kids-passed-out-fell-asleep-chair.gif

Last edited:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I have said several times on here that I have an LSA account that I hardly posted on the site, since like 2018- you posting that screenshot of that account Actually proves what I said. Real outstanding research and analysis sis. I’m just floored at what you have managed to unearth
:beli:

:dead:
free-animated-gifs-of-kids-passed-out-fell-asleep-chair.gif

Any answer to the questions posited, or you gonna keep deflecting? :jbhmm:

:coffee:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Any answer to the questions posited, or you gonna keep deflecting? :jbhmm:
She/he won’t I’ve asked multiple times if who ever exposed her was telling the truth which gives me the answers ... she/he has no come back ... some cat literally said they have heard he/she speak and say Nicole talks like a slow handicap and isn’t mentally all there :skip: nothin more nothing less .... I bet she’s/he’s turning red the amount of sonning that’s she’s/hes had to endure :bryan: can’t stop won’t stop :takedat:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Any of ya'll nikkas watch catfished? :ohhh: If you do, then you know.

mgid:ao:image:mtv.com:690500
Now it all makes sense :ohhh::lolbron: nicole I dno why you do this to your self just stop replying all u gona get is bullied and sonned for eternity :bryan: :bryan::bryan:horrible Nicole isn’t it wen no one has your back where are all your simp riders to defend you or have you burnt all your bridges and started been a mouthy bytch with them too :bryan::bryan: