Hey Nicole. An Open Challenge.

Daps
Now it all makes sense :ohhh::lolbron: nicole I dno why you do this to your self just stop replying all u gona get is bullied and sonned for eternity :bryan: :bryan::bryan:horrible Nicole isn’t it wen no one has your back where are all your simp riders to defend you or have you burnt all your bridges and started been a mouthy bytch with them too :bryan::bryan:

You know he hitting up random posters for help, tryna forge alliances like he on Survivor :mjlol:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Now it all makes sense :ohhh::lolbron: nicole I dno why you do this to your self just stop replying all u gona get is bullied and sonned for eternity :bryan: :bryan::bryan:horrible Nicole isn’t it wen no one has your back where are all your simp riders to defend you or have you burnt all your bridges and started been a mouthy bytch with them too :bryan::bryan:
That shyt make perfect sense don't it? The lies, the nasty ass personality and refusal to accept any responsibility. Yo that bytch is Nicole.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
You know he hitting up random posters for help, tryna forge alliances like he on Survivor :mjlol:
Haha :lolbron: notice she/he only gets mouthy wen people are dappin or defending .... since a good 75 % don’t fukk with he/she he/she gets real silent wen confronted about real questions what someone has esposed ..... no response the ether is to much ... yo Nicole don’t get your pirus to shoot the messenger go get them to shoot the real Coli poster who exposed you ......:lolbron:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
That shyt make perfect sense don't it? The lies, the nasty ass personality and refusal to accept any responsibility. Yo that bytch is Nicole.
To much man :russ::russ: It’s becoming unbearable now Nicole has legit become a laughing stock ... I think she should be banned just off the amount of abuse she’s taking .... Ls left and right from every direction it’s gettting out ov control :mjlit::mjlit:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I've been banned once. What of it?

The only person who can provide irrefutable "receipts" is you

Yet you refuse to do so

That's ironic, considering:

5bnULGJ.png

xGpfQ8U.png

ANDHZmp.png

:mjgrin:

By the way, you have issues with your (apparent) BLACK mother? :jbhmm: Why is that? Any issues with your NON-BLACK father?
That’s what y’all had to do. Linked up and still failed. Have you even read the last 10 pages.
:deadmanny:
Bytch no - have y’all even noticed that it’s just you 10 responding to each other. You do realize that no one else has accompanied y’all bc no one cares. If The mods ain’t even shooting - who and what the fuk do you think that you’re aiming for???
:deadmanny::dead:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
:wow:

I got her on ignore, but I hope she can see this.

I've been on this site for 5 years, two years longer than her and I still don't have as many posts as she does. How the fukk does anyone practice law, gangbang, raise kids, advocate for Black liberation, sell dope, do hair and babysit out the same apartment and still have time to write all these epistles on here? :stopitslime:

She be looking for ammo to catch people with, as if that ammo wasn't willingly provided on this forum by the very people she's trying to get.:stopitslime:

Go home and be a family woman.

Gangbang, Sell dope and do hair. :mjlol:That **** is a talented man.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Nicole laughing at everyone

she’s the master troll

“nICole if yOU ProvidED proOF then this wouldn’t BE 15 pages”

Would you rather provide proof and end it all or be a coli celebrity who gets threads made about them 247

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Nicole I would like to thank you for entertaining me the last few days in my spare time it’s been too funny bullying you:bryan::bryan: dno how much more you can take I don’t want you to do something bad to yourself it’s not that serious.. we don’t want your kids with no parents at all :huhldup:.. .... u either gona leave or get us banned which is it... you can’t just keep getting sonned everyday somethings got to give :krs:

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
:wow:

I got her on ignore, but I hope she can see this.

I've been on this site for 5 years, two years longer than her and I still don't have as many posts as she does. How the fukk does anyone practice law, gangbang, raise kids, advocate for Black liberation, sell dope, do hair and babysit out the same apartment and still have time to write all these epistles on here? :stopitslime:

She be looking for ammo to catch people with, as if that ammo wasn't willingly provided on this forum by the very people she's trying to get.:stopitslime:

Go home and be a family woman.

I put the damaged bytch on ignore a while ago too. This thread is fukking hilarious though. I saw through he she a long time ago. Aggressive little dikk energy for no reason lololol.

And who TF gang bangs, is a lawyer, has kids then has time to post on the coli?? Whatever. Its very entertaining!!!

NICOLE- i always thought you were full of horse shyt. Any response you have for me i won't see. You aren't normal.