Hey Nicole. An Open Challenge.

Daps
no one reads all that shyt

“white bytch brigade” :mjlol:

i don’t have a brigade, just posters who agree and clearly see through your BS ramblings thst you’re an actual psycho

i never talked to Big Suk on here before :mjlol:

i negged Neo like a week ago and he’s called me out on my shyt before... but unlike your crazy ass i can take criticism and still be a fairly decent poster (my post/dap ratio speaks for itself regardless of times i’ve been out of line) and rational with folks. something you fail at and make enemies out of your friends on here.

you are so narcissstic and full of yourself you can’t comprehend that some posters just don’t fukking like you and think you are a raging lunatic ass bytch who spends more time writing mental instability ramblings every day to strangers she’s hates than being an attentive mother to her kids

you was in here literally all night the other night, you slept probably 2 hours... we know you went to bed last night at 7pm cause you was no where to found until this morning... fed your kids a frozen pizza and said “mommy going to bed early last night because i was online arguing with cacs! here’s some ellios and fruit snacks, don’t stay up too late”.

you a headcase and i’m surprised no one has called DPS on your crazy ass

:pachaha:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
The post you negged had nothing to do with you tho :gucci:

I was laughing at the fact Malc get people riled up only to hit them back with a half a sentence and people still fall for it.

You even know he a troll. Either that or you make allies out of people who straight up say they hate New Yorkers :mjpls:

You gone fukk around and make me take my man @Squirtle up on his offer :demonic:
:myman:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The rotation of the repeat roster names again and again.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rep...thread-moved-laff.727053/page-6#post-34628942
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/us-...-of-nicole0416-what-are-your-theories.762292/

anyone nicole thinks is a bad poster must be doing something right

repped

@JQ Legend y’all are focusing on the wrong troll. It’s not Malc, clearly.

And yes before Nicole posts it, I have threatened to anally rape posters in the ass, so what. You wanna get bent over nikka :birdman:

this is who and what @Low End Derrick defends and y’all were in such a rush to dap him too. He’s mad bc his other homo poser friend who threatened to anal rape black men is gone. These are the “good brothers” - they were cacs with black male rape issues who I and other posters called out for their shyt.

I’d fukk you dead in your mouth like a bytch and their won’t be nothing you can do about it

And yes before Nicole posts it, I have threatened to anally rape posters in the ass

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/divinity-in-other-mens-dms-again.747257/

Yeah @Low End Derrick hates to see posters be dismissed after running from thread to thread threatening ass rape. Banned suspect white trolls:

so nicole snitched on dragonknight and divinity to get them banned?

damn

you hate to see it
Why you still quoting me fagboi? You must want me to fukk you in the mouth huh?

Open wide :shaq:

*slowly inserts dikk*
Congratulations, you just got fukked and emasculated like a bytch:russ:

Yeah now you my bytch you p*ssy ass nikka.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/damn-right-i’m-a-white-boy.778297/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/is-that-poster-divinity-black.746156/
@Malcolmxxx_23 Isn’t the one trolling y’all - dumb fuks were duped by @Low End Derrick which it’s why it’s mostly cacs and c00ns of the coli replying

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

:russ:

she was literally ghost all late afternoon and last night... that 2 hours of sleep she got the night before cause she was too busy digging up post histories and calling everyone whores, cacs, and c**** really had her exhausted

i never lost sleep over this bytch; meanwhile she losing her whole ass sanity over me :lolbron:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
the best part of this thread for me is that even though i am diagnosed with manic depression and nicole has tried painting me as a lunatic because of MY SELF ADMITTED ISSUES is that it shows 100x the mental instability i do regardless of my past dealings of being a drug addict (10 years ago :mjlol:), engaging in promiscuity etc

i’ve been called everything under the sun, have had complete lies thrown on me mixed with some truthful things things that people have ran with the lies since it blended with truth, i was also accused of being a fukking pedophile by her.. and never wrote no crazy shyt like does. meanwhile she’s the one who has had at least 3-4 pictures of other peoples children, no older than 5 years old as her avi.

i rather be a depressed bytch in therapy and getting help for my issues than what you do :mjlol:

almost 50k posts in 2 years, that’s 2x+ the posts i have in less than 1/3rd of the time i’ve been posting here...

:mjlol:

anyways, i’m done posting in here i feel like nicole long ranting ways is rubbing off on me!

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:wow:

I got her on ignore, but I hope she can see this.

I've been on this site for 5 years, two years longer than her and I still don't have as many posts as she does. How the fukk does anyone practice law, gangbang, raise kids, advocate for Black liberation, sell dope, do hair and babysit out the same apartment and still have time to write all these epistles on here? :stopitslime:

She be looking for ammo to catch people with, as if that ammo wasn't willingly provided on this forum by the very people she's trying to get.:stopitslime:

Go home and be a family woman.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:gucci: you do know you quoted me right?

Are you confused?:heh:
That was for you stupid - you quoted me right. Y’all are the ones distorted which is why none of y’all can keep up with your lies. Then they keep tagging in more people and circling back around this thread to Check to see if this thread took the turn.
:laff::laff:
It keeps turning in the wrong direction.
:dead::dead:
—- end of my response to you — cause I know y’all are dumbing out.

Then that white bytch and gayng gayng gets mad at the response (or lack there of) and come up with more hyper-explaining to add to the pile, canceling out their own comments.

it’s so formula
:deadrose:
1) idontposthere posts up for a c00n react - throws in random shyt that she already said 20 times in this thread. Notice I had one response for that bytch and deaded her whole program.
2) repeat
3) repeat
4) repeat
5) calls male poster simp
6)Not nan receipt posted in 6 days - my Receipts posted get ignored. this thread is a combination of “Nicole” threads from 2018-2020
7) call people trolls only to get wild trolled by a poster, low end Derrick, who is known for trolling with 3 banned posters who post homo-erotic rape fantasies that also were ignored but they ignore him bc they’re too focused on trying to expose the female poster with nothing to expose that actually defended them against the homo troll suspect cacs threatening to violate. I told y’all stupid asses to back off taking up for this cac butch’s causes - they never learn until the clip gets extended. So much IRONY and backfire. lol at the posters still waiting for the “exposal” 50 pages still waiting - talking about it could go either way since page 19. Thread went dead for a reason. Dubs
:deadmanny::deadmanny:
free-animated-gifs-of-kids-passed-out-fell-asleep-head-first-sofa.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
That was for you stupid - you quoted me right. Y’all are the ones distorted which is why none of y’all can keep up with your lies. Then they keep tagging in more people and circling back around to Check to see if this thread took the turn.
:laff::laff:
It keeps turning in the wrong direction.
:dead::dead:

Then that white bytch and gayng gayng gets mad at the response (or lack there of) and come up with more hyper-explaining to add do the pile, canceling out their own comments.

it’s so formula
:deadrose:

All that's great
But you have a penis sir

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
no one reads all that shyt

“white bytch brigade” :mjlol:

i don’t have a brigade, just posters who agree and clearly see through your BS ramblings thst you’re an actual psycho

i never talked to Big Suk on here before :mjlol:

i negged Neo like a week ago and he’s called me out on my shyt before... but unlike your crazy ass i can take criticism and still be a fairly decent poster (my post/dap ratio speaks for itself regardless of times i’ve been out of line) and rational with folks. something you fail at and make enemies out of your friends on here.

you are so narcissstic and full of yourself you can’t comprehend that some posters just don’t fukking like you and think you are a raging lunatic ass bytch who spends more time writing mental instability ramblings every day to strangers she’s hates than being an attentive mother to her kids

you was in here literally all night the other night, you slept probably 2 hours... we know you went to bed last night at 7pm cause you was no where to found until this morning... fed your kids a frozen pizza and said “mommy going to bed early last night because i was online arguing with cacs! here’s some ellios and fruit snacks, don’t stay up too late”.

you a headcase and i’m surprised no one has called DPS on your crazy ass
UniformPotableHyracotherium-small.gif