Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I see the white bytch brigade has returned. No one is talking or dapping in this thread except for the same 10-12 posters that have been circling around for the past 6 days which also means that no one outside of you gives a fuk about this fake planned out Expose -all. That’s been done 40 times in 3 yrs. That again exposes not a damn thing except the same shyt the same 10-12 people talk. Only 45 pages over 6 days for a “Nicole” thread where y’all claim to have all this evidence with the past 18 pages of a list and some repeat recycle shyt. Wheewww chile. shyt should be a at least 445 pages by now. At this point, I could flash my ass, set up an onlyfan cam, and you disturbed fuks would still find a reason to doubt. I ain’t doing shyt.
:mjlol::deadmanny:

The maneuvering and deflecting when other proof posted is comical asf though. NO ONE gives a fuk except Biscuitsdontpostnomo, BigSukkie, TheSpook behind the door and the rest of the Bussy Parade, trying to keep shyt alive bc they don’t know how to stfu no one gives a fuk about this thread of rambling and retorts, which is the irony. No one is sounding off or caring about the content on this thread bc all y’all are doing is calling people simps and trolls when they reply

:deadmanny::deadrose:

Last edited:
Daps
when she brought that post up of mine to prove i’m a racist cause i said a black man was being blackmailed that’s when i knew for a fact this psycho path at no fukking lawyer :mjlol:

she really used that post of mine on some “gotcha” shyt m, fully convinced of it too on some “wow this bytch got the nerve:stopitslime: my coli simps will definitely not approve of this!”

dumb ass broad :russ:

I forgot it was you that she did that to :deadrose:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
And not one of us would be disappointed to see you leave, because you are the type of person whom one could present with a bouquet and you'd still find an insult in that.
:wow:

I got her on ignore, but I hope she can see this.

I've been on this site for 5 years, two years longer than her and I still don't have as many posts as she does. How the fukk does anyone practice law, gangbang, raise kids, advocate for Black liberation, sell dope, do hair and babysit out the same apartment and still have time to write all these epistles on here? :stopitslime:

She be looking for ammo to catch people with, as if that ammo wasn't willingly provided on this forum by the very people she's trying to get.:stopitslime:

Go home and be a family woman.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I see the white bytch brigade has returned. No one is talking or dapping in this thread except for the same 10-12 posters that have been circling around for the past 6 days which also means that no one outside of you gives a fuk about this fake planned out Expose -all. That again exposes not a damn thing except the same shyt the same 10-12 people talk. Only 45 pages over 6 days for a “Nicole” thread where y’all claim to have all this evidence with the past 18 pages of a list and some repeat recycle shyt. Wheewww chile. shyt should be a at least 445 pages by now.
:umad: and :sadcam:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
If I turned on you, you would know it.
:stopitslime:
There’s posters that I respect and those who haven’t earned my respect then there are those who have no respect bc they don’t respect themselves. I negged you bc you chose to participate in this dumb troll instigating shyt when I know you’re better than that and have seen enough threads with my name in to to know better.
:usure:

The post you negged had nothing to do with you tho :gucci:

I was laughing at the fact Malc get people riled up only to hit them back with a half a sentence and people still fall for it.

You even know he a troll. Either that or you make allies out of people who straight up say they hate New Yorkers :mjpls:

You gone fukk around and make me take my man @Squirtle up on his offer :demonic:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The post you negged had nothing to do with you tho :gucci:

I was laughing at the fact Malc get people riled up only to hit them back with a half a sentence and people still fall for it.

You even know he a troll. Either that or you make allies out of people who straight up say they hate New Yorkers :mjpls:

You gone fukk around and make me take my man @Squirtle up on his offer :demonic:
That aggression is so cute..:therethere:
You’ll be alright.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Facts anytime I see her posts I just keep scrolling :heh:

no one reads all that shyt

I see the white bytch brigade has returned. No one is talking or dapping in this thread except for the same 10-12 posters that have been circling around for the past 6 days which also means that no one outside of you gives a fuk about this fake planned out Expose -all. That’s been done 40 times in 3 yrs. That again exposes not a damn thing except the same shyt the same 10-12 people talk. Only 45 pages over 6 days for a “Nicole” thread where y’all claim to have all this evidence with the past 18 pages of a list and some repeat recycle shyt. Wheewww chile. shyt should be a at least 445 pages by now. At this point, I could flash my ass, set up an onlyfan cam, and you disturbed fuks would still find a reason to doubt. I ain’t doing shyt.
:mjlol::deadmanny:

The maneuvering and deflecting when other proof posted is comical asf though. NO ONE gives a fuk except Biscuitsdontpostnomo, BigSukkie, TheSpook behind the door and the rest of the Bussy Parade, trying to keep shyt alive bc they don’t know how to stfu no one gives a fuk about this thread of rambling and retorts, which is the irony. No one is sounding off or caring about the content on this thread bc all y’all are doing is calling people simps and trolls when they reply

:deadmanny::deadrose:

“white bytch brigade” :mjlol:

i don’t have a brigade, just posters who agree and clearly see through your BS ramblings thst you’re an actual psycho

i never talked to Big Suk on here before :mjlol:

i negged Neo like a week ago and he’s called me out on my shyt before... but unlike your crazy ass i can take criticism and still be a fairly decent poster (my post/dap ratio speaks for itself regardless of times i’ve been out of line) and rational with folks. something you fail at and make enemies out of your friends on here.

you are so narcissstic and full of yourself you can’t comprehend that some posters just don’t fukking like you and think you are a raging lunatic ass bytch who spends more time writing mental instability ramblings every day to strangers she’s hates than being an attentive mother to her kids

you was in here literally all night the other night, you slept probably 2 hours... we know you went to bed last night at 7pm cause you was no where to found until this morning... fed your kids a frozen pizza and said “mommy going to bed early tonight* because i was online arguing with cacs! here’s some ellios and fruit snacks, don’t stay up too late”.

you a headcase and i’m surprised no one has called DPS on your crazy ass

Last edited: