Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Who can get a hand pic or maybe find a way to get a screenshot of some beedee bees.

I know some pervert got something.
I’ve posted a hand pic back in 2018 when I first started posting, dumbass. People will ignore facts to see what the fuk they want to see. Just like you all up in the mix of action instead of fact checking. Especially the poster who posted the bullet list who is a known verifiable troll who was caught doing the dm cash app dash for intel. The mental unraveling on this thread - I can really tells the legit from the illegitimate with a vendetta in their who has a vagina wars. Like you’re doing with the fake concern and caution.

've been posted a timed out "proof pic" of my hand since May 31, 2018. in my car, on the way to work. with date stamp and mph.
here's the original thread and the comments start on page 30, comment #439 and subsequent.
faggit instigating m'fers still want to talk their shyt going on Dec. 2019. I could have my legs spread in a full page ad and c00n/cacs are still going to run their fukkin mouths with the bullshyt bc their concept of a black woman doesn't fit their fukked up ideologies or narrative.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/daa...coli-chick-necks.636101/page-30#post-29765604
also there's this

Nicole is a female. I can confirm. She's actually chill(different from her Coli persona). And no I did not meet her in real life or seen how she looks like.

Replies from the same thread
Nicole showed her pic before she a female

One hand on the camera, the other on the middle of the wheel going 64 mph :dead:

Please be safe. Snapping pics while driving 64mph brehettes:picard:

I remember seeing the pic. nails was painted i think or just manicured, chocolate sista too:wow:
But yeah you've been verified.

QUOTE]

Naw see, I think she go in on people in person like she do on the internet.

Driving 64 mph while taking pictures for the coli?

Naw she bout that life. Everybody fall back, especially the biscuit lady. She gon give you that work :ufdup:

:mjcry:her whip better than mine

Black excellence :salute:
:yeshrug:they want to doubt every fukkin thing that I say... proof of car that I talked about on here and proof of a part of me, ... proof that I don't front or fake.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/daa...coli-chick-necks.636101/page-30#post-29765604

If they didn’t see it, it didn’t happen.:mjlol: Selective memory kicks in for some

Last edited:

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
As an coli resident since 2015, this thread would’ve been wrapped up 1-2 days with definitely more posts. I’ve seen and participated in a lot of these types of threads, I have never seen one go this far without seeing some type of proof (from the accused) being produced. You would usually get a old pic, some video snippet, hell even a hand pic of some sort. Back in the OG fukkery days(for me at least)

You would either get:
1. Poster giving some type of proof against the allegations
2. Poster not being able to deliver and being ridiculed until they left or banned

This thread did none of the above. What I see is a bunch of rambling and attacking other posters instead of providing proof. It’s not like dude asked for you to show yourself, it was just a voice recording, easy 4 seconds to validate yourself so people stop fukking with you. Rambling for 3-4 days gives validity to the claims.

all I got y’all be easy:hubie:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Are you trying to call him a liar, by calling me a “man”?
:patrice:

Damn people were right, you really do turn the few people who cool with u against u. :francis:

Don’t you think it would have been smarter to wait for me to answer this before negging me? :gucci:

Malc is a known troll, where did I say you were a man? :dwillhuh:

I haven’t said shyt about you this whole thread and didn’t even dap any posts dissing you. And you tarnish my beautiful rep :to:

Not even gone neg u back, just know you owe me 2 reps :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
If you’re a man kissing virtual ass on a message board then you have bigger issues of your own personal nature to address - the problem is I’m not the one to be receptive to that shyt. I mean, You should know, you’ve been in my inbox before, left unread.

But I’ll excuse the interruption while I go back to actual fact posting - some of you dudes are emotional and emotionally frail
as fukkkkkkkkk. I see why you have to question a Black woman that has more heart and credibility on real shyt than you. That’s the heart of the issue - not being able to recognize that you’re bytchmade and run,chat and rumor report like the hos you complain about.
:mjlol::francis:

You have a penis sir

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
The exact opposite :snoop:

I was giving you props for having the computers puting :snoop:

this what you get for simpin :russ:

like that indian poster said, you could give nicholas a bouquet of flowers and she’d still find offense in it

this exactly why this thread exists because bytch is mentally unstable and has low self esteem so she feels anything is a slight at her if it’s not spelled out clear enough for a 6 year old to comprehend :mjlol:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
This transsexual Trump supporting c00n doesn't get the reference.

But what can you expect from a supposed "lawyer" that didn't know the meaning of "blackmail" and thought it was a racial insult :deadmanny:

when she brought that post up of mine to prove i’m a racist cause i said a black man was being blackmailed that’s when i knew for a fact this psycho path at no fukking lawyer :mjlol:

she really used that post of mine on some “gotcha” shyt m, fully convinced of it too on some “wow this bytch got the nerve:stopitslime: my coli simps will definitely not approve of this!”

dumb ass broad :russ:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Stay on her fukking neck.
tenor.gif

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
You're asking too much from that lunatic
30 days?
How about a day away from this thread alone?
He's the biggest loser on this site easily
Look at all the undapped dissertations

:laff:

imagine spending hours to dig up peoples info to expose them, probably all giddy behind her phone or laptop.... only to get 1-2 daps :mjlol:

from a simp and malcolm. :mjlol:

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
Damn people were right, you really do turn the few people who cool with u against u. :francis:

Don’t you think it would have been smarter to wait for me to answer this before negging me? :gucci:

I haven’t said shyt about you this whole thread and didn’t even dap any posts dissing you. And you tarnish my beautiful rep :to:

What female do you know in real life that acts like the supposed her? I dont care if it is some wanna be militant black chick, they dont act like her even if they are around c00ns. Shes either an ugly ass bytch or a man. IDGAF what it says

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
As an coli resident since 2015, this thread would’ve been wrapped up 1-2 days with definitely more posts. I’ve seen and participated in a lot of these types of threads, I have never seen one go this far without seeing some type of proof (from the accused) being produced. You would usually get a old pic, some video snippet, hell even a hand pic of some sort. Back in the OG fukkery days(for me at least)

You would either get:
1. Poster giving some type of proof against the allegations
2. Poster not being able to deliver and being ridiculed until they left or banned

This thread did none of the above. What I see is a bunch of rambling and attacking other posters instead of providing proof. It’s not like dude asked for you to show yourself, it was just a voice recording, easy 4 seconds to validate yourself so people stop fukking with you. Rambling for 3-4 days gives validity to the claims.

all I got y’all be easy:hubie:
Boom :pachaha: Nicole is clearly a fraud ....claiming to work for the justice system yet is claiming to be a damu also :krs::krs: he/she is clearly mentally ill bless .....he/she won’t address any ov what has been exposed about he/she notice that dodges it like a bullet and reverts to old posts and insults that no one reads .... we gona keep our foot on your neck nicole never gona stop either ...... best thing to do is just log off cool down

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

If I turned on you, you would know it.
:stopitslime:
There’s posters that I respect and those who haven’t earned my respect then there are those who have no respect bc they don’t respect themselves. I negged you bc you chose to participate in this dumb troll instigating shyt when I know you’re better than that and have seen enough threads with my name in to to know better.
:usure: