Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
that was 2016
she still stayed and had kids
nah i mean i get it but it is still so weird.

maybe a onth or two ago there was a really long thread about an ados couple who moved with their kids to ghana and basically acted like americans and rented a very expensive place and then moved back to america, found out that couple was on divorce court also. they also stayed together.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
if a brother wanted to find a chick with her head on straight, which state on the continent is the most pro-black in your opinion and not c00ning for religion?

Not tryna go to the continent and see geriatric cacs walking around with black women & children.... that would hurt my soul breh :dead:
if the bold is the case then, most African countries don't have that problem(maybe some parts of Angola with Portuguese descents?)

as far as the first question. Probably upper Guinean West African countries like Mali, Senegal, Guinea etc. Alot of these countries have islam as the main religion, but trust me, the average broad ain't preying to no Mohammad. alot of them have their own black prophets they worship. But Ghana is obviously another one. Basically most West African countries besides Southern Nigeria and Southern Ivory Coast and the small coastal countries between them.
I don't know if they are pro black per say, but they don't bedwench like the rest of Africa. Only other non west african countries that don't have a reputation for bedwenching is South Africa, Somalia(they luv arabs though), Tanzania and North Africa

edit: the broad in the op ain't even african :stopitslime: