The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
giphy.gif

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
Arent there already a bunch of non-black men all over East & West africa having the time of their lives?

Since when was Africa a bastion of black love & black empowerment?

White dudes been coming to africa smashing on hoes for centuries.... even after the colonial wars and everything :mjcry::mjlol:
Dont forget sand cacs too and rice cacs got next:francis::mjcry:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Dont forget sand cacs too and rice cacs got next:francis::mjcry:

yeah bro.

black women in the middle east right now gettin smashed by arabs and sent back

black women in europe gettin smashed

the asian man planting his flag on the continent, and creating his mixed race bloodlines.

black women in america gettin smashed behind closed doors

and these same women will tell us theyre the most "race loyal" and theyre "pro black"

:dead:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Divest would actually applaud this couple ALONG WITH white supremacists as well since they see a willing wench that would help their cause and deep down most of them have that black female sexual fetish called “colonizing and breeding” that dudes on here are scared to even talk about. Pussies ljke @pickles, @chief_keef_stan and @Texasvescence who hate black men with anyone but bw and ONLY call out black men and never the crackers or wenches wouldn’t come in here with the same vitriol like they would if this was a buck.
Don't quote me again fakkit ass cac
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/two...lian-cop-to-death-over-fake-drug-deal.723509/