here is a photo of the maga cac and his wife who got into the capitol

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Surprise Surprise Wenches are in love with racist. :unimpressed:

I’ve seen this thread about 3 times they are coup up with a proudboy, I’m seeing a pattern here. :mjpls:

Last edited:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
wench brehettes

I love the fact that this is barely getting any likes and retweets.

I swear these wenches got the same goofy ass look in their eyes like they’re either strung up or been hit with the MK Ultra, both the conservative ones and the liberal ones. Look at her damn Facebook pic as an example :russ:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
even Nigerians in Nigeria are MAGA....I be seeing their comments on social media political posts :snoop:

Me and my mom agreed to take AfricanAncestry. I’m hoping we don’t have significant Nigerian results because for 1) that country looks like it ain’t even gonna survive the 2020s with the amount of fukkery going on over there 2) Damn Naijas over there on some MAGA shyt for whatever reason 3) Idk about the average Naija in Nigeria itself but it mainly be the most of the bougie ones living in The West (most especially here in The States) that stay talking mad shyt about ADOS while partaking in our culture at the same damn time. But shyt you never know....When I was in London for 4 weeks, it was quite a few Nigerians who thought I was one of them :francis:

I’d love to visit Lagos one day but I’m sorry, I just can’t 100% get jiggy with Nigeria :manny:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
This. Special S/O to them gorgeous ass Senegalese women :wow:

And the humbled yet graceful Ghanaian women too :wow: They may be religious asf but at least I rarely ever hear or see them be on some wenching bullshyt like this nor be saying any outta pocket shyt in general.

You don’t hear it cause they don’t have a population of 200 m...

I don’t know where this stereotype has come from, maybe yall should stop taking every tariq soundbyte as gospel, the woman isn’t even Nigerian. Nigerian don’t bedwench more than any other peoples.

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
You don’t hear it cause they don’t have a population of 200 m...

I don’t know where this stereotype has come from, maybe yall should stop taking every tariq soundbyte as gospel, the woman isn’t even Nigerian. Nigerian don’t bedwench more than any other peoples.

Actually I rarely even listen to Tariq but I do encounter these broads running they mouths on Twitter tryna make a competition with us all the time or start some weird ass dissertation on Black American/ADOS men like shyt’s any of their damn business :mjlol:

But thanks for playing moe.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
ErJ-CmtW4AI5P-h

Black Infant Twitter is gonna roast this baby.

he does realize he’s living an L right now.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Actually I rarely even listen to Tariq but I do encounter these broads running they mouths on Twitter tryna make a competition with us all the time or start some weird ass dissertation on Black American/ADOS men like shyt’s any of their damn business :mjlol:

But thanks for playing tho.

Nigeria is literally the biggest black nation on earth, of course you’re going to get a fair share of c00ns....