here is a photo of the maga cac and his wife who got into the capitol

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Nick Ochs is founder of “Proud Boys Hawaii,” a far right extremist group.

EitZ6JVUwAA8M4z.png

Ef6L4b1UYAAZzmr.jpg

smashing black puzzy doesn't make you racist according to him and massas of old

EiN9ZpmXkAQOaV4.jpg
“I’m fukking a black woman how could I be racist?”

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and my mom agreed to take AfricanAncestry. I’m hoping we don’t have significant Nigerian results because for 1) that country looks like it ain’t even gonna survive the 2020s with the amount of fukkery going on over there 2) Damn Naijas over there on some MAGA shyt for whatever reason 3) Idk about the average Naija in Nigeria itself but it mainly be the most of the bougie ones living in The West (most especially here in The States) that stay talking mad shyt about ADOS while partaking in our culture at the same damn time. But shyt you never know....When I was in London for 4 weeks, it was quite a few Nigerians who thought I was one of them :francis:

I’d love to visit Lagos one day but I’m sorry, I just can’t 100% get jiggy with Nigeria :manny:
The irony in the tone of this post :snoop:

- Sh't on nearly 200 million other black folk when you've never laid a pinky toe in the country brehs :snoop:

- not use basic common sense and think black people, especially 200 million black folk are gonna be monolithic

- sh't on nigerians for having people over there with maga favouring sentiments as if there aren't any black americans that support maga and don't see the idiocy in that line of thinking brehs :snoop:

- have a retarded condescending opinion on the countries ability to survive when the same exact sh't is going on in your own damn country brehs :snoop:

- have a pseudo superiority complex and stick your nose up at nigeria but then complain that nigerians are bougie and not see the irony in that brehs :snoop:

And before you start crying...no i'm not nigerian, i'm carribean :pachaha:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The irony in the tone of this post :snoop:

- Sh't on nearly 200 million other black folk when you've never laid a pinky toe in the country brehs :snoop:

- not use basic common sense and think black people, especially 200 million black folk are gonna be monolithic

- sh't on nigerians for having people over there with maga favouring sentiments as if there aren't any black americans that support maga and don't see the idiocy in that line of thinking brehs :snoop:

- have a retarded condescending opinion on the countries ability to survive when the same exact sh't is going on in your own damn country brehs :snoop:

- have a pseudo superiority complex and stick your nose up at nigeria but then complain that nigerians are bougie and not see the irony in that brehs :snoop:

And before you start crying...no i'm not nigerian, i'm carribean :pachaha:

You don’t hear it cause they don’t have a population of 200 m...

I don’t know where this stereotype has come from, maybe yall should stop taking every tariq soundbyte as gospel, the woman isn’t even Nigerian. Nigerian don’t bedwench more than any other peoples.

Racist white people invade capitol, TLR makes thread on someone's relationship, commenters soon start randomly attacking Nigerians and Black woman on twitter.

Never change TLR. :snoop:

Didn't even see these posts...good to see @Sankofa Alwayz stupidity got sha't on early :blessed:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Yooooo they legit do lol

Also, IN :mjgrin:

:ohhh: Wowwwww I just thought about it you right

@BmoreGorilla you ain’t lie about the smile :wow:

I been noticing that shyt for years. First three semesters of college I went to a PWI and it was my first time being around white folks like that. But the school had a good numbers of us there too. Some of them didn’t associate with us tho. I noticed they all had the same mannerisms as the whites. You put two and two together and realize they weren’t raised around us. They felt more comfortable around whites and picked up all their mannerisms the same way you see white people who are raised around us pick up on our mannerisms. Deep down you can tell they insecure about that shyt too

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
You got nothing on me, lil boy, u haven’t legit said one thing bad about that cac and this self hating wench who want your destruction, p*ssy. And wouldn’t have even came in here if u aren’t tagged ljke a bytch. Because you scared of crackers and a super simp
Wat. It's been fukk cacs:mjlol: . The black bih in in OP is a retard like you. Anyone trusting the white man is:snooze:.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Why are you guys saying she’s Nigerian? I’m just asking cause that seems like it was something that was just randomly said on here and people are running with it?

Her name is “Shawna Harris” and that waistbeads IG page had a story that linked to a page titled “islandblackgirlz”, which seems focused on black people living in Hawaii, talking bout “black girl magic” and “black owned business”, “buy black” shyt, which adds even more fukkery to this whole thing

:mindblown:

my bad
someone claimed she was and everybody ran with it. I didn't believe it until I saw she was selling some african products so I ran with it too
ados are some straight lairs. these dudes lie like drinking water. smh

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I’m usually quick to defend my African and Caribbean peoples, but damn Nigerian brehs y’all on yall own for this one :huhldup:
c00ns shouldn't be defended even when they are loved ones... no passes

we in a war and they expendable to me :yeshrug:

let me keep it 100... don't get caught on the wrong side. I been told folks on here to study every racial uphieval... you gotta get these types out the way. you don't live WITH THEM.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a Chinese proverb that says "A woman has no virtue"

I think the mistake we make is expecting them to have a code. Anyway we all knwo the answer but most men are too selfish to look out for each other, which corrects all the other issues.