here is a photo of the maga cac and his wife who got into the capitol

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Racist white people invade capitol, TLR makes thread on someone's relationship, commenters soon start randomly attacking Nigerians and Black woman on twitter.

Never change TLR. :snoop:

I'm not even Nigerian but that shyt funny as hell :russ::russ::russ:

nikkas somehow started banging on Nigeria out of nowhere

I'm dying laughing right now :russ::dead:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Is she Nigerian or Ados/Fba?
Shes ADOS. but this is thecoli where if shes dark skinned, ugly and loves white men.....then she must be from somewhere else. No evidence needed.

America is also the place with the most biracials on earth. And no, im not talking about people who have slave ancestry. Im talking first generational half-cacs in 2021.

Go figure.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
America is also the place with the most biracials on earth.

yeah bro, the mulatto class thats gonna pop up in the next 20-30 years with all this c00nin and wenching going on right now...... maaaannnnnnnnnnnnn..... its gonna be like the Caribbean during colonial times.

-The whites

- The mulatto b*stards

- The blacks

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
Of course u had nothing to say but that u p*ssy ass c00n. Goin around calling out ONLY black men as hypocrites but don’t have shyt to say concerning this. You legit need to kill yourself
I only fukk with black women n I'm the c00n? I'll stay calling out you nikkas who lust after cac bytches yet call black women a wench. white women loving clown:laff:. I know you talk like a cac. Ol no base in ya voice ass I love cac women bytch nikka :laff:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nigerian women always embarrassing west african women

making all other west african women who love their culture and don't worship vanity look like wenches

Why are you guys saying she’s Nigerian? I’m just asking cause that seems like it was something that was just randomly said on here and people are running with it?

Her name is “Shawna Harris” and that waistbeads IG page had a story that linked to a page titled “islandblackgirlz”, which seems focused on black people living in Hawaii, talking bout “black girl magic” and “black owned business”, “buy black” shyt, which adds even more fukkery to this whole thing

:mindblown:

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I only fukk with black women n I'm the c00n? I'll stay calling out you nikkas who lust after cac bytches yet call black women a wench. white women loving clown:laff:. I know you talk like a cac. Ol no base in ya voice ass I love cac women bytch nikka :laff:
U looking mad p*ssy right now.

call out only black men but got whole racist cacs with wenches out here invoking sedition from the government yet focus on only black males. Lmao

All that smoke for nikkas and none for cacs. Straight p*ssy.

Oh and I don’t even fukk with cacs at all, so miss me with that hypocrite angle, but I see how u move, and you smell like a whole p*ssy.

And I’ll legit spit in your face if you ever try that shyt off here since u got no smoke for cacs who hate your black ass and date wenches but got it for ONLY Other black males. Skinny ass get stomped in real life that’s why u keep it only on thecoli :unimpressed:

now say didn’t read or deflect like the p*ssy you are :umad:

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
U looking mad p*ssy right now.

call out only black men but got whole racist cacs with wenches out here invoking sedition from the government yet focus on only black males. Lmao

All that smoke for nikkas and none for cacs. Straight p*ssy.

Oh and I don’t even fukk with cacs at all, so miss me with that hypocrite angle.

But I’ll legit spit in your face if you ever try that shyt off here since u got no smoke for cacs who hate your black ass and date wenches.

now say didn’t read or deflect like the p*ssy you are :umad:
i give cacs that energy... bw who love wm... and nikkas like u who love white women

I guarantee you got cac friends
:mjlol:this nikka retarded

:laff:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Why are you guys saying she’s Nigerian? I’m just asking cause that seems like it was something that was just randomly said on here and people are running with it?

Her name is “Shawna Harris” and that waistbeads IG page had a story that linked to a page titled “islandblackgirlz”, which seems focused on black people living in Hawaii, talking bout “black girl magic” and “black owned business”, “buy black” shyt, which adds even more fukkery to this whole thing

:mindblown:

:dead:

the pro-black swirling euro-minded afro-centric bedwench crowd is growing out here.

They live in a world where it’s ok to date and marry cac male and still be “pro-black” because there are no black males involved. The divest/swirler crowd will create entire storylines and fantasies how the black men (and only white women) are the true enablers of white supremacy by oppressing black women and how black men have no real power and thus can still be “pro-black” and “proud to be black” by dating out. At least a buck would just say fukk y’all nikkas and Imma do me. The swirlers take after whites males and still get in black male business saying “I’m a whiteboy’s whore while calling out black men and what they do when they are with Cacs.

But super simps ljke @chief_keef_stan would never call out the hypocrisy from both wenches and white cacs. Only black men get hat smoke because he’s too p*ssy to confront a cac and too much of a broken, limp-wrist simp to call out wenches

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
i give cacs that energy... bw who love wm... and nikkas like u who love white women

I guarantee you got cac friends
:mjlol:this nikka retarded

:laff:
You got nothing on me, lil boy, u haven’t legit said one thing bad about that cac and this self hating wench who want your destruction, p*ssy. And wouldn’t have even came in here if u aren’t tagged ljke a bytch. Because you scared of crackers and a super simp

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
They live in a world where it’s ok to date and marry cac male and still be “pro-black” because there are no black males involved. The divest/swirler crowd will create entire storylines and fantasies how the black men (and only white women) are the true enablers of white supremacy

the pro-black euro-minded swirler is schizophrenic ... just act like they don't exist and you'll be good

delete your twitter... unfollow everyone on IG thats not educational and empowering , etc etc

embrace solitude if necessary.

the pro-black euro-minded swirler tells lies like a cac.... makes up fake historic claims like a cac.... plays the victim like a cac.... worships the same deities as a cac... slanders the black male image like a cac.... defends euro-supremacist ideology like a cac..... embraces the alphabet lifestyle like a cac...

theyre just cacs, basically..... just forget about em

Last edited: