Herbert 2 real to cop a Jaguar so he Bought a Charger thru the Hood | AFC Wild Card

Who U Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps

Chargers got this one. Lawrence not ready yet

Lawrence is a generational talent they said :mjlol:

If you've seen Charger games before you know this shyt is far from over.

Lawrence is just not ready for this..

They said Trevor Lawrence was generational!
:mjlol:

So it wasn't all Urban Meyer's fault after all. Sunshine outchea lacking.

Lawrence has no idea what he's doing.

Trevor is ASS

Trevor Lawrence is doo doo status.

Never saw it with Lawrence. Looked like ass too many times this season

Lawerence needs to be benched… :camby:

WOAT QB playoff performance

Finna be UGA/TCU status

Is it Trevor Wilson or Zach Lawrence?

Trevor Lawrence gonna be clapping halftime trying to provide a spark, "DUVAL COUNTY... LET'S ROAR!"

Chargers gonna Charge eventually.

Trevor Lawrence is just Nathan Peterman with long hair.
:mjgrin:

Just kick the Pat. This is so dumb

these idiots really did a shotgun pass on 3rd and 1
wow

im in disbelief
"Forgive them Lord for they dont know what they do"

dbxh7wfhoov51.jpg

Our Savior has arrived
:wow:

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
To be honest ive noticed yall been shytting on dak in the thread and I respect

You dont get to have all the praise when your team wins, and strings together 4 wins to clinch the playoffs (even though the offense was trash)
then get absolved of all blame when you lose while up 27-0.

Are nikkas stupid?????

They were calling him the best pocket passer in the WHOLE league during the pregame. But its not his fault?????????????????

Nah...fukk that.
Dak is ass.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
"Forgive them Lord for they dont know what they do"

dbxh7wfhoov51.jpg

Our Savior has arrived
:wow:
I never understood the criticism. You have to be an idiot not to see that the Jags team was ass his first year. Along with an incompetent coach.

I said the Jags we're going to be in the playoffs in a few years with Pederson add coach. He made me wrong in one season

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I never understood the criticism. You have to be an idiot not to see that the Jags team was ass his first year. Along with an incompetent coach.

I said the Jags we're going to be in the playoffs in a few years with Pederson add coach. He made me wrong in one season
We see them twice a year and they were 1 of our 3 wins. We nearly swept them and we are the worst team in the league (Texans) :mjlol:

Dude has been ass against us so the assumption would be he is just a slightly upscale Blaine Gabbert or Blake Bortles :heh:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
We see them twice a year and they were 1 of our 3 wins. We nearly swept them and we are the worst team in the league (Texans) :mjlol:

Dude has been ass against us so the assumption would be he is just a slightly upscale Blaine Gabbert or Blake Bortles :heh:
Bruh you need to just worry about your bum ass team. Nearly doesn't count, anyone who knows football knows that division opponents can trip you up. Especially if they are bum status.

Here are the facts. Coaching change made the difference. They made the playoffs and won. Not one person out here thought that would happen after the Meyer debacle.

Are you really trying to shyt on a QB that had a 27-0 comeback:what:

Just sitcho ass down somewhere:pachaha:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Bruh you need to just worry about your bum ass team. Nearly doesn't count, anyone who knows football knows that division opponents can trip you up. Especially if they are bum status.

Here are the facts. Coaching change made the difference. They made the playoffs and won. Not one person out here thought that would happen after the Meyer debacle.

Are you really trying to shyt on a QB that had a 27-0 comeback:what:

Just sitcho ass down somewhere:pachaha:
It was the 5th game of the season so we weren’t cheeks status yet. Every single game I’ve seen him play in he gives me Jake Locker vibes. Sit YO yappin ass down and enjoy his little Matt Flynn moment cause the Jags about to get they backs blown out by Andy Reid. He has a 50-1 record on teams when he has more than 1 week to prepare coming off Bye’s. :umad: