Herbert 2 real to cop a Jaguar so he Bought a Charger thru the Hood | AFC Wild Card

Who U Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Nah nobody has mental issues.

Nobody is saying Justin Herbert is not a good QB. He is decent, solid. Definitely a top 10 QB in the league. He's just not who the media has made him out to be. He is overrated . Maybe he will get there...but he isnt there yet.

I've never written him off, just saying that hes been anointed too early. He's clearly the Chargers QB of the future and that is deserved...he is a Starting QB. But they talk about him like hes a future hall of famer and hes not there yet. Maybe the right coach will get him there but I dont see the hall of fame player yall have made him out to be yet.

What you need to explain is why he is never held accountable for anything. shyt is weird as hell to me

Maybe thats why the Chargers aint never been shyt. Lack of pressure and accountability. Lawrence for instance has already faced plenty, and were seeing the result of that :manny:
Who talks about Herbert like he is a future hall of famer? They talk about him like he is a talented young QB like they do every other talented young QB. The same way they talked about Burrow, Deshaun, Mahomes, Allen and others before they ever did anything. Like I literally don’t know who you’re shadow boxing with and that’s my point. I was arguing with Patriots fans last year that we would be better off with him than Mac Jones. The only reason Herbert is talked about is in comparison to Tua who was drafted over him because of how much better than him he immediately looked under Lynn and people fantasize about what he would do with that Dolphins offense. That and his arm talent and his success despite a mid offensive coordinator and idiot head coach. Otherwise, he's that dude who cant beat Mahomes and has been fighting Phillip Rivers comparisons. There was an entire sports news cycle on Fox Sports around him being just a social media QB.

He’s rated below Mahomes, Burrow, Allen, Brady, Rodgers and Hurts on most lists. Outside of that group, I’m not sure which QB I’m supposed to be taking over him based on their recent play. He’s a young guy who doesn’t have all the pieces around him to succeed yet. But to claim a dude who made the playoffs for the first time with a makeshift o-line, his two best weapons consistently out of the line, no running game and with fractured ribs is somehow lacking in adversity makes little sense. If you switch Herbert and Lawrence the Jaguars don’t need a come back, they win going away.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Who talks about Herbert like he is a future hall of famer? They talk about him like he is a talented young QB like they do every other talented young QB. The same way they talked about Burrow, Deshaun, Mahomes, Allen and others before they ever did anything. Like I literally don’t know who you’re shadow boxing with and that’s my point. I was arguing with Patriots fans last year that we would be better off with him than Mac Jones. The only reason Herbert is talked about is in comparison to Tua who was drafted over him because of how much better than him he immediately looked under Lynn and people fantasize about what he would do with that Dolphins offense. That and his arm talent and his success despite a mid offensive coordinator and idiot head coach. Otherwise, he's that dude who cant beat Mahomes and has been fighting Phillip Rivers comparisons. There was an entire sports news cycle on Fox Sports around him being just a social media QB.

He’s rated below Mahomes, Burrow, Allen, Brady, Rodgers and Hurts on most lists. Outside of that group, I’m not sure which QB I’m supposed to be taking over him based on their recent play. He’s a young guy who doesn’t have all the pieces around him to succeed yet. But to claim a dude who made the playoffs for the first time with a makeshift o-line, his two best weapons consistently out of the line, no running game and with fractured ribs is somehow lacking in adversity makes little sense. If you switch Herbert and Lawrence the Jaguars don’t need a come back, they win going away.
Think a lot of it took off when Schefter said Herbert was a lock for the Hall of Fame a month into his second season.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Chiefs caught a crazy break not having to play LAC

:why:

My guy what evidence do you have to say this dumb ass coach would go toe to toe with Andy Reid in the playoffs?

They just blew a historic lead to the fukkin Jags out of all teams, & you think KC is lucky they don’t have to play them? :laff:

Tony Khan

Is All Elite
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Florida
tony-khan-aew.gif

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
As a former Chargers fan I saw the choke coming. Because that's what that team does. Never live or die with this team, they'll always break your heart.