Herbert 2 real to cop a Jaguar so he Bought a Charger thru the Hood | AFC Wild Card

Who U Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Considering the turnover differential and the historical importance of that stat when it relates to the outcome of the game, this might be the biggest choke job in NFL history. This is a game where the head coach should just turn in his papers immediately after the game and take Spirit Airlines home. Chargers are a can't get right snake-bitten organization.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Defense allowed 31 points in the second half with no turnovers from the offense and people wanna blame Herbert for not being perfect :mjlol:

I've been critical of those that have overhyped him over the past few years (myself, @Ohene and I believe @Bboystyle have been the few that have said he's been overhyped so far), and the coaching did not do the team any favors last night, but you can't have the defense force five turnovers during the game and only put up three points in the second half.

You absolutely can't do that.

Joey Bosa is an idiot as well.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
That defense got 5 turnovers and gave Herbert ridiculously short fields to work with and he ended up with 1 touchdown. Perfect? No, do more. The dude simply didn’t do enough.

Exactly. If you have a plus 5 t.o. differential you're supposed to put up more than 30 points if you're a generational qb. They doubled Allen and herb was done. He gave you some basic qb shyt.
He doesn't have that takeover the game in him. He was chill af. I think he's cool with losing :manny:

Also I saw a graphic earlier this year that showed what Herbert looked like without Allen and Williams and a lacking online numbers basically lined up with Tua before this year :mjpls:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
A travesty, watching it live the comeback felt weightless. I got more pumped watching the highlights this morning with the Sports Center guys going crazy about it
They were dryer than dandruff flakes.
I had to cut on some music just to get some energy to go along with the game :pachaha: