Herbert 2 real to cop a Jaguar so he Bought a Charger thru the Hood | AFC Wild Card

Who U Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Staley has to be fired

U the chargers u have to call Sean Payton immediately and give him coach and GM position and give the saints every draft pick there is

U should never lose to the jags and u up by 27….u couldn’t even get 10 points in the second half

KC.. 37…. Jags 17

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NFL and NBA are weird that way.
Some teams just have a culture of being losers one way or the next

even when theyre stacked and its their time - they fall flat some how and return back to irrelevancy

Browns
Lions
Chargers
Jets
Bears
Texans

all examples
It’s all about culture.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I had a bad feeling once Herbert airmailed a wide open TD to Allen, that would have made it 31-0. In retrospect that was a huge miss
Yup. Herbert played a big role in this meltdown.

At some point it ain't only the coaches to blame. Got to also account for the common denominators.

Herbert has been throwing wide-open misses his whole career.

Not going to lie, truthfully, I really think they shot themselves right in the foot by not letting Herbert/Lynn/Steichen/Pep grow together.

Last edited:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why:

My guy what evidence do you have to say this dumb ass coach would go toe to toe with Andy Reid in the playoffs?

They just blew a historic lead to the fukkin Jags out of all teams, & you think KC is lucky they don’t have to play them? :laff:
Chargers have played them way closer than the Jags have so far.