Herbert 2 real to cop a Jaguar so he Bought a Charger thru the Hood | AFC Wild Card

Who U Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
If Lamar or Mahomes lost after leading 27-0 in a playoff game nikkas and the media would be talking about it all week. Staley is a trash coach we knew that since last year but you only score a FG in the second half :camby:
The thing that makes QBs great is the ability to score late game tds. They gotta stop the hype.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
name the teams who wouldn't trade they own QB for herbert... you'll struggle after a few :mjlol:
Bills
Chiefs
Bengals
Eagles
Jags
Ravens

then there are a few cuspy ones - your Daks, Bradys and Rodgers of the world

not a lot of great QBs in the league. I mean, we got Cousins and Geno in the pro bowl this year . nFC lacking

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
We can talk about his fumble the next drive on a 3rd and 1 which led to Jacksonville scoring a touchdown and bringing the lead down to 20

:laff:

yooooooooooooooooooo

im done with yall nikkas

yall on some stockholm syndrome shyt

offensive line issues??? He had a clean pocket all game. fukk outta here
You have mental issues. Herbert doesn’t rank anywhere within their top 5 problems. I’ve never seen a Herbert hater in real life. This shyt is weird. This dude has played 3 seasons b. And he’s played through injured offensive personnel, fraudulent defenses and his own injuries. You’re rush to write off someone is 24 is insane. Dude is 3 years younger than Mahomes and 2 years younger than Burrow and Allen. Josh Allen at 24 had done what exactly?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Noticing people are starting to air out Herbert as well.

End of the day you got to score more than 3 points the 2nd half if you want to put your name up there with Burrow, Lawrence, Allen, Lamar and all your other contemporaries

Won't even put Mahomes in that last sentence because that's straight up a bad comparison.

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You have mental issues. Herbert doesn’t rank anywhere within their top 5 problems. I’ve never seen a Herbert hater in real life. This shyt is weird. This dude has played 3 seasons b. And he’s played through injured offensive personnel, fraudulent defenses and his own injuries. You’re rush to write off someone is 24 is insane. Dude is 3 years younger than Mahomes and 2 years younger than Burrow and Allen. Josh Allen at 24 had done what exactly?
Nah nobody has mental issues.

Nobody is saying Justin Herbert is not a good QB. He is decent, solid. Definitely a top 10 QB in the league. He's just not who the media has made him out to be. He is overrated . Maybe he will get there...but he isnt there yet.

I've never written him off, just saying that hes been anointed too early. He's clearly the Chargers QB of the future and that is deserved...he is a Starting QB. But they talk about him like hes a future hall of famer and hes not there yet. Maybe the right coach will get him there but I dont see the hall of fame player yall have made him out to be yet.

What you need to explain is why he is never held accountable for anything. shyt is weird as hell to me

Maybe thats why the Chargers aint never been shyt. Lack of pressure and accountability. Lawrence for instance has already faced plenty, and were seeing the result of that :manny:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Herbert is definitely gonna take some bullets on the run of the talking head shows on Monday
He didn't make any big mistakes here but he also didn't really make the big plays either.
Look at Lawrence, all he did was make mistakes in the first half but then made huge play after huge play to win the game in the second half
Outside of that one run he had, mostly just wack check downs from Herbert.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No other playoff team would because he ain't never won shyt

He's media hype and people fell for it. I've been on his neck since day 1
He's a fully white Dak with less commercials....tho at least Dak has won a playoff game. That mofo Herbie was getting a pass for losing to the Texans last season and missing the playoffs pfft

Lets find out..

premier58

All Star
Daps
The Rams O wasn't even anything that season though. The defense actually was nice.
And Staley was the DC..i dont understand what he is saying. He must think that Staley is supposed to be some offensive guru.