Herbert 2 real to cop a Jaguar so he Bought a Charger thru the Hood | AFC Wild Card

Who U Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Facts

That is the standard Dak is being held to in our team thread

He would be getting demolished right now if we blew a 27-0 lead
To be honest ive noticed yall been shytting on dak in the thread and I respect

You dont get to have all the praise when your team wins, and strings together 4 wins to clinch the playoffs (even though the offense was trash)
then get absolved of all blame when you lose while up 27-0.

Are nikkas stupid?????

They were calling him the best pocket passer in the WHOLE league during the pregame. But its not his fault?????????????????

Nah...fukk that.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
BE1-B74-CA-F8-DC-4-B7-E-824-E-C47-C60-DF0-BB2.png
@BeachBum Unreal
@The Wolf Among You
@Th3G3ntleman
@Recca Gatsby

Wish the chargers played like this all year. Mike will be back for the superbowl.

:wow:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro forreal adding more insult to injury of how epic of a failure Staley has been as a coach. How are you supposed to be a “defensive guru” but completely shxt the bed like that.

Like I don't get it. They had a clear gameplan to jam these receivers and contest everything short and it worked. The Jags changed nothing and they completely go away from it in the 2nd half for reasons . I dunno. I might finally be done after 20+ years of this. I can't do this shyt no more.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So this your agenda? You want to see Herbert fail because the brother got fired while coaching him as a rookie? Herbert vouched for him and didn’t want him fired b. Your beef is with the wrong dude. Herbert isn’t overrated. He was better in Lynn’s offense TBH. Lynn was fired way too early.
btw respect for noticing the same shyt i did with Anthony Lynn.

That shyt really pissed me off cause for some reason I watched a lot of Chargers games that season and Herbert kept making rookie mistakes that led to him getting fired. It was madness to me.

I didnt have an issue with Herbert but it continued in the 2nd year and was a big reason why LA missed the playoffs last season, yet the media was still licking his nuts

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Bro forreal adding more insult to injury of how epic of a failure Staley has been as a coach. How are you supposed to be a “defensive guru” but completely shxt the bed like that.
He’s only gotten that tag cause he stood next to McVay and that offense put up numbers and he got residual props off of that. Go look at his coaching history. He doesn’t have the résumé to justify even getting a HC job

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
if you a dynamic QB you sposed to get more than 3 points in a half in the playoffs against a defense that's mediocre at best :hubie:
playcalling was stupid they didnt run enough. how are you up 27-0 and your QB still throws 45 times :what:
iodiocracy :mjlol:
better use the printer in the coaches booth to print off them resumes real quick them key cards arent gon be working by the time you get back
They can’t run the ball. That’s why he throws so much. They use his short throws as the running game like the Patriots did with Brady back when they couldn’t run the ball.

But I don’t know who the GM is but how in the world does this team not trade for a WR at the deadline when Allen and Williams been hurt all year. You lose Carter and some random dude named Bandy was your replacement . They should’ve been all over Cooks. He was begging for someone to come get him.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Y’all wanna put this on Herbert but your QB should not be throwing 45 times when u was up 27 points at a time

Staley failed this team
Nah I put this on their disgusting play calling
Herbert 6'6", can run and has a rocket launcher for an arm and they have this guy checking down on like 75% of their passes