Herbert 2 real to cop a Jaguar so he Bought a Charger thru the Hood | AFC Wild Card

Who U Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Nah I put this on their disgusting play calling
Herbert 6'6", can run and has a rocket launcher for an arm and they have this guy checking down on like 75% of their passes
Their scheme is shyt, can't run the ball, and Mike Williams is out

I cam criticize Herbert for missing the throw in the endzone, but honestly this was always going to happen

I'll judge him for what he does with Sean Payton

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah firing Lynn was fine... to many 4th defense collapses. They high key should made the playoffs Herbert's rookie year

But they should fire Staley

:dead:. Lynn was shyt but his staff was excellent. Steichen as OC and pep as QB coach. He couldn't get the special teams coach situation right because the former ST coach was his mentor and he wouldn't fire him. I didn't mind firing him.....I just didn't want them to hire the Aaron Donald dude. I was team Daboll or Eric B.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Herbert had 5 extra possessions - 1 touchdown
Lawrence? 4 touchdowns

I call truce but you cant dent, Lawrence is on an equal / similar trajectory to Herbert
:wow:

Herbert has more ability to me but Trevor Lawrence has proved a lot so :manny: And BTW... i was on the Jags early! i made the "are they for real?" thread in September.

broller

Veteran
Daps
He’s only gotten that tag cause he stood next to McVay and that offense put up numbers and he got residual props off of that. Go look at his coaching history. He doesn’t have the résumé to justify even getting a HC job

The Rams O wasn't even anything that season though. The defense actually was nice.

Daps
MK Ultra Puppet :laff:
You need to become more educated instead of believing everything you see and taking it as face value.

He even tells you at the end of the game how good of a script the game today was . You might not believe Trev Lawrence is an MK ultra asset but whether you believe it or not does not make it less true.

Daps
There were like 5 or 6 nikkas in here talking about how the Jaguars were going to come back and win this game at half time.

Even a half-brain person will know so many comebacks in 1 season are statistically impossible to occur. Don't forget the 33-0 this season and countless other BS. These are not happenstance but manipulated to occur in very sophisticated ways

I know outcomes are pre-determined but doesnt mean I won't still enjoy the show :mjlol:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Damn, it's hard as hell to be a Chargers fan right now...they can't catch a break....no matter who's coaching, no matter the players. It always ends in tears
NFL and NBA are weird that way.
Some teams just have a culture of being losers one way or the next

even when theyre stacked and its their time - they fall flat some how and return back to irrelevancy

Browns
Lions
Chargers
Jets
Bears
Texans

all examples