Herbert 2 real to cop a Jaguar so he Bought a Charger thru the Hood | AFC Wild Card

Who U Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Staley got to be catapulted into the sun after this one :wow:

Jeff Saturday at home watching Staley like
nodding-yes.gif

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Bosa gotta accept a lot of responsibility here too. All that overreacting to a missed call was some bullish!t. Did you not see your teammate get away with a pass interference or illegal contact the play before? How about your offense got credited for a catch that obviously hit the ground? Bad calls happen. Refs don’t see everything. All that throwing the helmet is way excessive. And that gave them the extra point they needed :manny:

Daps
Bosa gotta accept a lot of responsibility here too. All that overreacting to a missed call was some bullish!t. Did you not see your teammate get away with a pass interference or illegal contact the play before? How about your offense got credited for a catch that obviously hit the ground? Bad calls happen. Refs don’t see everything. All that throwing the helmet is way excessive. And that gave them the extra point they needed :manny:
Bosa prob dropping a ton of hard R’s tonight

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Doug with the timeout of the year on that 4th & 1, that screen Trev checked into looked disastrous. That fake sneak pitch looked familiar too, Doug was on the staff when Andy did it to the Giants :wow:

That fake sneak was a gutsy but beautifully executed. Had all those defensive linemen on the ground

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Agreed

I think part of it is that Bosa just doesn't believe in the team and Staley though

Probably still some resentment about playing Mike Williams and getting him hurt last week

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
IT IS
I DONT GIVE A fukk

If you that nikka you dont lose this game. You had 5 extra possessions and you didnt do shyt with them

I dont care if Mike Williams is injured
I dont care if your coach is a dumbass
I dont care if your oline is terry cloth - so is the Jags pass rush

No excuses
Facts

That is the standard Dak is being held to in our team thread

He would be getting demolished right now if we blew a 27-0 lead