Herbert 2 real to cop a Jaguar so he Bought a Charger thru the Hood | AFC Wild Card

Who U Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These niccas played press coverage the entire first half and reverted to soft ass zone the entire second half. I have no words...this is stunning. I'm not surprised by the offense we have been shyt in the 2nd half every game....like where do we even go from here.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
These niccas played press coverage the entire first half and reverted to soft ass zone the entire second half. I have no words...this is stunning. I'm not surprised by the offense we have been shyt in the 2nd half every game....like where do we even go from here.
You go to another coach b. The football gods punishing you for firing Lynn. The Dolphins will face similar punishment tomorrow for firing Flores.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
if you a dynamic QB you sposed to get more than 3 points in a half in the playoffs against a defense that's mediocre at best :hubie:
playcalling was stupid they didnt run enough. how are you up 27-0 and your QB still throws 45 times :what:
iodiocracy :mjlol:
better use the printer in the coaches booth to print off them resumes real quick them key cards arent gon be working by the time you get back

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Bro forreal adding more insult to injury of how epic of a failure Staley has been as a coach. How are you supposed to be a “defensive guru” but completely shxt the bed like that.