Herbert 2 real to cop a Jaguar so he Bought a Charger thru the Hood | AFC Wild Card

Who U Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
These niccas played press coverage the entire first half and reverted to soft ass zone the entire second half. I have no words...this is stunning. I'm not surprised by the offense we have been shyt in the 2nd half every game....like where do we even go from here.
Exactly

It's just weird as hell how coaches can do shyt like this.

Against the Chiefs, Staley will rush 5 and play some basic ass zone or man... won't double or jam Kelce... they'll just give him a free release off the line.

He sucks

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
You go to another coach b. The football gods punishing you for firing Lynn. The Dolphins will face similar punishment tomorrow for firing Flores.
Nah firing Lynn was fine... to many 4th defense collapses. They high key should made the playoffs Herbert's rookie year

But they should fire Staley

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
FmfKfLMWAAIOJGE

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can’t run the ball. That’s why he throws so much. They use his short throws as the running game like the Patriots did with Brady back when they couldn’t run the ball.

But I don’t know who the GM is but how in the world does this team not trade for a WR at the deadline when Allen and Williams been hurt all year. You lose Carter and some random dude named Bandy was your replacement . They should’ve been all over Cooks. He was begging for someone to come get him.

Tom Telesco....and to keep in a buck we have a cheap owner and we are in cap hell. The GM believes in drafting over FA and it was a shocker that we signed so many dudes this off-season. Either way it ends the same way in failure. We pay for a bunch of niccas they get hurt or do nothing like J.C Jackson and shyt or we draft some probowlers and everyone talks about our talent and we end up in the same place anyway. It's all fukked and we will never win shyt.