Henry Cavill Not Returning as Superman after leaving Witcher

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Did you read what I typed? They are not putting grown ass people as newly emerged mutants. You're not getting a middle aged Henry Cavill as Cyclops. Pick another name.
They bout to get cheap relatively unknowns and lock them down for a decade long contract :mjlol:
Hugh Jackman lucky he gets to play Wolverine at least one more time with Deadpool.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I think they might. Why do you say no?
No, they won't. Too heavy/dense of an introduction. Imagine if FOX started with Days of Future Past. Granted, there was no expanded universe 20-25 years ago but an incursion level storyline is after a couple of challenges have been faced/surpassed and stakes are higher.

I don't see MCU missing on the 3rd chance to place the OG Starting 5 in a movie and doing so makes sense from the beginning or at latest their early days in the field. It's a slam dunk to please fans.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Did you read what I typed? They are not putting grown ass people as newly emerged mutants. You're not getting a middle aged Henry Cavill as Cyclops. Pick another name.
Says who? You in Disney offices with the 411 on meetings? :mjlol:

Where’s the news about this? Your post doesn’t back up anything to suggest this is their plan. You just wanna see them young, or have some weirdo hate against Superman getting the role. You a MCU fanboy? :jbhmm:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Says who? You in Disney offices with the 411 on meetings? :mjlol:

Where’s the news about this? Your post doesn’t back up anything to suggest this is their plan. You just wanna see them young, or have some weirdo hate against Superman getting the role. You a MCU fanboy? :jbhmm:
Says sense. Are you in these offices?

Where's the news about Marvel defying Marvel source material to make 30 year old new mutants or introduce them via clashing universes/timelines? Your post doesn't back up anything to suggest this is their plan.

This run has been a masterclass in world building. That isn't being sacrificed to force in an actor who will be in his mid 40s by the time the first X-Men opens. I'm a fan of good stories being told and worlds being built, I haven't seen a single MCU movie post-Endgame and I think the circumstancial destruction of the Snyderverse is one of entertainment's biggest What It's, if this helps you.

Ironically, to keep coming with smart ass posts to die on a hill that has the same amount of evidence as my positions plus less logic considering the M.O of the system in question, suggests that it's YOU that's fanboying. Are you a MCU fanboy, or a Cavill fanboy? :jbhmm:

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Where's the news about Marvel defying Marvel source material to make 30 year old new mutants or introduce them via clashing universes/timelines? Your post doesn't back up anything to suggest this is their plan.

This run has been a masterclass in world building. That isn't being sacrificed to force in an actor who will be in his mid 40s by the time the first X-Men opens. I'm a fan of good stories being told and worlds being built, I haven't seen a single MCU movie post-Endgame and I think the circumstancial destruction of the Snyderverse is one of entertainment's biggest What It's, if this helps you.

Ironically, to keep coming with smart ass posts to die on a hill that has the same amount of evidence as my positions plus less logic considering the M.O of the system in question, suggests that it's YOU that's fanboying. Are you a MCU fanboy, or a Cavill fanboy? :jbhmm:
I didnt watch the show, but didnt they already introduce Khan as a mutant in Ms Marvel. From my understanding the braclet or something gave her extra powers OR she has extra powers due to her genes.

Fake Edit: Found what I was talkin about.

Just before the credits roll on the final episode of Ms. Marvel, Kamala has one more fateful chat with Bruno. He tells her that he took another look at her genetic makeup, because her brother Aamir wouldn’t stop pestering him with questions — if Kamala has superpowers because their great-grandmother was a visitor from another dimension, shouldn’t he have them too?

“When I compared you to the rest of your family, something still... seemed off.” He tells her that there’s “something different” in her genes. “Like... like a mutation.” When Bruno says the word, an electric guitar in the soundtrack flicks through the first seven notes of the infamous theme song from 1992’s X-Men: The Animated Series — which also underscored the appearance of Professor X in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I didnt watch the show, but didnt they already introduce Khan as a mutant in Ms Marvel. From my understanding the braclet or something gave her extra powers OR she has extra powers due to her genes.

Fake Edit: Found what I was talkin about.

Yes, a bracelet activating latent genes. That happens in Marvel, but the entire X-Men roster is not kicking things off as 30 year old new mutants.

Cavill screwed Cavill. When an opportunity came for Routh to finally return as Supes he didn't turn his nose up at CW, he stepped into it because he loves the character.

Please don't tell me this is about that Shazam cameo from 4 years ago :mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

You sound like a stupid bot trying to turn my words against me and you just look like a sensitive weirdo typing all this shyt. :hhh:

It ain't that serious and here you are making a big deal over a name drop. :dead:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
james gunn+ young superman =

-cool but corny ass white boy that insecure and self doubting up in the last 10 minute of the movie:francis:

-the annoying cat and mouse of louse lane figuring out Clark Kent is superman:francis:

-a Perry white and louse that will be constantly talk down and cracking on Clark but love superman:francis:

-jimmy Olsen being sergeant voice for all james guns corny jokes he has thought for superman over the years :francis:

it's basically going to spiderman home coming with a superman/Clark Kent skin swap

With 60s/ 70s rock themes playing all throughout the scenes...

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
He'll be alright. Marvel is probably already reaching out to him.

They could potentially use him in a James bond style Captain Britain/Captain Avalon series or movie especially considering he was told he's too old to play James Bond for the next movie.