Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
ExaltedDiligentEgg-size_restricted.gif
Super silly scene

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I don't get it. Cavill, Gadot, and Mamoa are actually perfect castings for their roles. :gucci:

Man Of Steel is the only Superman movie I actually liked. It's literally the best Superman movie ever. He didn't come off like a complete herb in it. :what:

Like you already built up Darkseid. I'm never gonna get a Superman vs Darkseid fade? :mjcry:

These nikkas think Robert Pattinson as school shooter Batman is gonna carry them?! :mjlol:

Warner Brothers. :hhh:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
It actually isnt. The film introded a group into the definitive Fox universe.

At this point who doesnt fukking know who the xmen are?
It actually is. It's not about who knows who they are, it's about the storyline. The Fox Universe, which was 90% X-Men, was ending with time travel and multiple iterations of a character, not starting.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't get it. Cavill, Gadot, and Mamoa are actually perfect castings for their roles. :gucci:

Man Of Steel is the only Superman movie I actually liked. It's literally the best Superman movie ever. He didn't come off like a complete herb in it. :what:

Like you already built up Darkseid. I'm never gonna get a Superman vs Darkseid fade? :mjcry:

These nikkas think Robert Pattinson as school shooter Batman is gonna carry them?! :mjlol:

Blame Snyderverse trolls. They keep asking for his return, Zack keeps interacting with them giving them hope and they continue to hate on any DC shyt that isn't leading toward Snyder getting his job back. Therefore, they have to kill all hopes of the Snyderverse returning. Keeping the actors from Snyderverse movies gives them hope it can still happen. They have to recast to let them know, Snyder is not coming back.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Cavill has a reputation of diva behavior (not showing up for Shazam, leaving The Witcher) and thinks he is a bigger star than he actually is. Feige avoids those types of actors so I wouldn't bet on him being in the MCU. You gotta be a team player and leave your ego to be involved.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Cavill has a reputation of diva behavior (not showing up for Shazam, leaving The Witcher) and thinks he is a bigger star than he actually is. Feige avoids those types of actors so I wouldn't bet on him being in the MCU. You gotta be a team player and leave your ego to be involved.
9 out of 10 actors would have stayed for the bag. He left the witcher because they turned it to shyt. I dont see how this is diva behaivor... maybe hes a little emotional becase of the roids but he has principles

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
9 out of 10 actors would have stayed for the bag. He left the witcher because they turned it to shyt. I dont see how this is diva behaivor... maybe hes a little emotional becase of the roids but he has principles
When you are the star of the property a certain amount of loyalty is expected.
An actor who leaves "because they turned it to shyt" can leave any future project for that exact reason leaving everyone else involved high and dry. It's not a good look.