Henry Cavill Not Returning as Superman after leaving Witcher

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
No, they cannot. In the Marvel world a mutant naturally has their powers emerge in puberty. Gaining powers as an adult is through magic or genetic enhancement, or a latent mutant getting them activated.

On top of this the whole point of X-Men is the characters growing as people alongside their abilities.
Did you read what I typed? I said they can make it different so it doesn’t have to be like that. We all know the movies don’t stick to the comics.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
who do you think goes to these movies? to the conventions? most ppl are tired of superheroes. Why do you think Top gun made so much money?
And Henry Cavill is one of those actors that nobody hates... its kind of a thin list.

:dahell:

In the last year:

"No Way Home" made $1.9 billion
"Multiverse Of Madness" made $955 million
"Love & Thunder" made $760 million
"Black Panther 2", which came out a month ago, is already at $772 million.

In what world are people tired of superheroes?

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:

In the last year:

"No Way Home" made $1.9 billion
"Multiverse Of Madness" made $955 million
"Love & Thunder" made $760 million
"Black Panther 2", which came out a month ago, is already at $772 million.

In what world are people tired of superheroes?

Fred.
It's the nerds slowly turning. I see film Twitter shytting on MCU all the time now and that never used to happen. People shyt on their cgi now too.

"It’s more telling that moviegoers have slowly joined the chorus, as evidenced by Multiverse of Madness and Love and Thunder earning the second-lowest CinemaScore grades of the MCU behind Eternals. Now, Multiverse of Madness and Love and Thunder each getting a B+"

"The consumer insights company Morning Consult did its own survey on superhero movies and found that interest continues to wane: Even 31 percent of self-described Marvel fans admitted they are “getting a little tired” of how much content they’re expected to consume. "

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
It's the nerds slowly turning. I see film Twitter shytting on MCU all the time now and that never used to happen. People shyt on their cgi now too.

"It’s more telling that moviegoers have slowly joined the chorus, as evidenced by Multiverse of Madness and Love and Thunder earning the second-lowest CinemaScore grades of the MCU behind Eternals. Now, Multiverse of Madness and Love and Thunder each getting a B+"

"The consumer insights company Morning Consult did its own survey on superhero movies and found that interest continues to wane: Even 31 percent of self-described Marvel fans admitted they are “getting a little tired” of how much content they’re expected to consume. "
Doesn't matter what they say if they keep showing up to the theater :pachaha:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Doesn't matter what they say if they keep showing up to the theater :pachaha:
Right. If it's one thing the hardcore nerds have proven, they gonna gonna still support. Buying tickets and goin to the conventions. Most the casual audience dont give a crap about a "Snyderverse" or any of that. They just want a fun movie for their family.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn shame the way they wasted Cavill, he might've been the GOAT Superman under better circumstances.. :smh:

Man of Steel was actually a pretty good start (I've always thought it was underrated) but they did absolutely nothing with the character after that.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Did you read what I typed? I said they can make it different so it doesn’t have to be like that. We all know the movies don’t stick to the comics.
Did you read what I typed? They are not putting grown ass people as newly emerged mutants. You're not getting a middle aged Henry Cavill as Cyclops. Pick another name.