Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Zimmer obviously didn’t fix shyt. The blame is on Jerry.
He won’t be able to fix shyt because they don’t have the players to fix it. They rely on our drafting which I still say is overrated and do nothing in free agency. This model that they think they are doing will never work.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
nikkas thought Zimm was gna be a savior :russ:

We couldnt wait for him to be gone when Parcells was here :mjlol:
Facts. I remember the good ole days of GROZ. Bringing back that 2003 era. Saints ran all over us and we will be greeted by Henry and Lamar next week. They shouldn’t even attempt a pass.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He won’t be able to fix shyt because they don’t have the players to fix it. They rely on our drafting which I still say is overrated and do nothing in free agency. This model that they think they are doing will never work.
Remind me of the Mike Nolan situation. Dude tried implement a defensive scheme without the right players during a Covid season.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Will mcclay is vastly overrated just because he can get o lineman lmao everything else he pretty much whiffs at