Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
So glad I missed this game. What happened to all the talk from Micah about being an Assassin. Seems like whenever we play an aggressive offense he disappears. We still can't stop the run and we're still letting teams punk us. I saw the clip of CeeDee getting laid out in the corner of the endzone. Did anyone come to his defense?

The rbbc is not going to work. We've seen that before. Choose 1 back to be the lead and spell him with another.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So glad I missed this game. What happened to all the talk from Micah about being an Assassin. Seems like whenever we play an aggressive offense he disappears. We still can't stop the run and we're still letting teams punk us. I saw the clip of CeeDee getting laid out in the corner of the endzone. Did anyone come to his defense?

The rbbc is not going to work. We've seen that before. Choose 1 back to be the lead and spell him with another.
Team got an exposed early this season. They can not window dress themselves with beating a bunch of bad teams and stacking wins early this season. Teams are going to study what the saints did and try to use the same game plan. This team really has no offensive weapons besides Cee dee and Ferguson. Jerry can only blame himself.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Man Stephen says they aren’t that valuable. Even though every qb known to man has said a team having a top tier DT ruins the offense passing and run game

When he says aren't valuable he really means they aren't commercial enough to sell jerseys and merchandise for them.