Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
The whole offense was bad lmaoo
Perhaps but he is paid the most money to put the team on his back and make plays. He couldn’t do that. He threw two terrible interceptions in that game that resulted in points for SF. His accuracy was a problem in 2016, it was a problem in that game, and it’s still a problem for him. This is who he is. His ceiling is this. He will never be greater than this.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Btw the defense was trash. I wonder who the scapegoat is now on defense since you can’t Blame Quinn anymore. Why is Lewis still here? Did Lawrence do anything this season yet? Who is teaching them how to tackle. It seems only agent 0 is the only one who knows how to tackle.,
Zimmer obviously didn’t fix shyt. The blame is on Jerry.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Btw the defense was trash. I wonder who the scapegoat is now on defense since you can’t Blame Quinn anymore. Why is Lewis still here? Did Lawrence do anything this season yet? Who is teaching them how to tackle. It seems only agent 0 is the only one who knows how to tackle.,
Finally someone talking bout the defense. Outside of overshown this defense is soft. Lewis who btw is a Michigan alum just like mazi is trash af. Lawrence is old just play kneeland. Al Harris is overrated if the secondary isn’t getting picks they stay getting burnt

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
We gave up 35 points in a half.

I think two things can be true. Hell, one feeds into the other. Dak just hit the franchise for $160M he gotta go get $60M/per? Get ya money big dog for sure…but where does that leave the rest of the team?

He taking up more than 30% of the cap, how come we couldn’t get a decent RB? Good run stuffing DTs? A safety worth a damn? Owner only hires “his guys” so no real innovation on either side of the ball…same problems year over year. Time is running out. I’d have rather taken the “value” QB that 12-16 guy and build around that cuz this model ain’t working.

Or damn it, he gotta overcome a bad defense…we can’t have a bad defense AND a qb making $60M putting up 19 points and most of them hoes came from FGs…something gotta give. We can’t run, have no real WR other than Cedarian, who taking up the other 20-25% of the salary cap. At least he ball…we have Zeke Elliott as our starting RB couldn’t even SNIFF a Derrick Henry, we couldn’t even keep our own guy lol…this franchise got some real soul searching to do. But we ALL know the money is what matters, so it won’t happen. Just buckle up and try to “enjoy” whatever gon happen this year…then ol Micah gon hold em up in 2 years that’s 3/4 of the cap with 3 players lol…this ish too funny

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I think two things can be true. Hell, one feeds into the other. Dak just hit the franchise for $160M he gotta go get $60M/per? Get ya money big dog for sure…but where does that leave the rest of the team?

He taking up more than 30% of the cap, how come we couldn’t get a decent RB? Good run stuffing DTs? A safety worth a damn? Owner only hires “his guys” so no real innovation on either side of the ball…same problems year over year. Time is running out. I’d have rather taken the “value” QB that 12-16 guy and build around that cuz this model ain’t working.

Or damn it, he gotta overcome a bad defense…we can’t have a bad defense AND a qb making $60M putting up 19 points and most of them hoes came from FGs…something gotta give. We can’t run, have no real WR other than Cedarian, who taking up the other 20-25% of the salary cap. At least he ball…we have Zeke Elliott as our starting RB couldn’t even SNIFF a Derrick Henry, we couldn’t even keep our own guy lol…this franchise got some real soul searching to do. But we ALL know the money is what matters, so it won’t happen. Just buckle up and try to “enjoy” whatever gon happen this year…then ol Micah gon hold em up in 2 years that’s 3/4 of the cap with 3 players lol…this ish too funny
Let’s be fr Jerry wouldn’t do anything with that money anyways these mfs always talking about we have to be financially responsible but never sign guys early. Never make moves never do anything