Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Let’s be fr Jerry wouldn’t do anything with that money anyways these mfs always talking about we have to be financially responsible but never sign guys early. Never make moves never do anything
On the football side? This is a poorly run franchise. They make HELLA money, they print it. That’s why they’ll never improve. It’ll literally take a miracle to go further with this GM/ownership

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
On the football side? This is a poorly run franchise. They make HELLA money, they print it. That’s why they’ll never improve. It’ll literally take a miracle to go further with this GM/ownership
Yes I’m talking football side all Stephen says is we gonna be financially responsible we can’t make to big of moves. He clearly saw we had no rb no wrs and said fukk that let’s sign zeke and draft a dude from some no name school and call it a day. Dak wouldn’t be 69 million if they signed him last year. Neither would ceedee be 30+ million. But no we have to wait. Stephen is terrible. He stay getting bent over by agents because he’s not a businessman. He’s a damn chemical engineer

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Biggest need on this team. I will never take this defense seriously until we get two legit DTs. Im talking a Quinnen Williams/Chris Jones type of DT
Man Stephen says they aren’t that valuable. Even though every qb known to man has said a team having a top tier DT ruins the offense passing and run game

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Man Stephen says they aren’t that valuable. Even though every qb known to man has said a team having a top tier DT ruins the offense passing and run game

That’s the problem right there. The arrogance!

Nothing wrong with saying that, it’s standing on it is the problem…smh. This family watches football from the sidelines and in cushy boxes for decades and STILL don’t know the damn game. Crazy

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I didn’t even get to 2nd quarter and went straight to espn too see final score since I watch games after they are done
Same problems new year
Defense stay overhyped
Can’t stop the run for shyt as always
Dak well dak is dak as well i didn’t see rest game so I can’t say that exactly it is what it is