Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Team got an exposed early this season. They can not window dress themselves with beating a bunch of bad teams and stacking wins early this season. Teams are going to study what the saints did and try to use the same game plan. This team really has no offensive weapons besides Cee dee and Ferguson. Jerry can only blame himself.
They don’t need to study the vast majority of the offensive play callers in the nfc all run the same offense we are fukked:mjlol:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
So glad I missed this game. What happened to all the talk from Micah about being an Assassin. Seems like whenever we play an aggressive offense he disappears. We still can't stop the run and we're still letting teams punk us. I saw the clip of CeeDee getting laid out in the corner of the endzone. Did anyone come to his defense?

The rbbc is not going to work. We've seen that before. Choose 1 back to be the lead and spell him with another.
Micah is a fraud who doesn’t get enough flak I can’t think of one good team his ass shows up against outside of maybe the eagles.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They don’t need to study the vast majority of the offensive play callers in the nfc all run the same offense we are fukked:mjlol:
You heard Dan Orlovsky say that this morning :mjlol:But honestly what the Saints did was nothing special. Ran a bunch of Crack Toss and then hit the defense with misdirection and Play Action. The defense need to be more discipline, but the physicality is just something that the defense lacks and that cannot be addressed until they decide to bring in that personnel.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
You heard Dan Orlovsky say that this morning :mjlol:But honestly what the Saints did was nothing special. Ran a bunch of Crack Toss and then hit the defense with misdirection and Play Action. The defense need to be more discipline, but the physicality is just something that the defense lacks and that cannot be addressed until they decide to bring in that personnel.
It’s never special because our players are just stupid :mjlol: We just have a bunch of really athletic dudes hence why we look so great in the pass rush and coverage. Any tiny bit of a wrinkle or motion and those idiots forget everything. Don’t get me started on teams just looking a Micah 240 pound self and saying yea just block him. We never gonna improve on setting the edge until they make Micah a real linebacker which idk if they even can because he seems to dumb to do it everytime he’s a linebacker he’s in the wrong spot and has bad run fits.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It’s never special because our players are just stupid :mjlol: We just have a bunch of really athletic dudes hence why we look so great in the pass rush and coverage. Any tiny bit of a wrinkle or motion and those idiots forget everything. Don’t get me started on teams just looking a Micah 240 pound self and saying yea just block him. We never gonna improve on setting the edge until they make Micah a real linebacker which idk if they even can because he seems to dumb to do it everytime he’s a linebacker he’s in the wrong spot and has bad run fits.
I wonder how Jerry going to MacGyver out of this? Watch him start trading draft picks to get players in when he should had did that during the off season.

Last edited:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I wonder how Jerry going to MacGyver out of this? Watch him start trading draft picks to get players in when he should had did that during the off season.
His comments basically say that he will do this just like he did with Amari lmao he’s a fraud he’ll do enough to push the hate back into daks direction. Dak is like the ceo of a company paid millions to be the punching bag while those who actually own and have the most say get to get by scar feee

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
only thing I see that Dallas values is Offensive Line.

Im on board with the move to 4-3 but we dont value LB or DT.

Demarcus Lawrence is not an every down EDGE or starter. He washed as fuhk. but like always, we hold on to players too long that no longer matter

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
only thing I see that Dallas values is Offensive Line.

Im on board with the move to 4-3 but we dont value LB or DT.

Demarcus Lawrence is not an every down EDGE or starter. He washed as fuhk. but like always, we hold on to players too long that no longer matter
The offensive line isn’t really valued we resigned a turnstile RT and took a risk on a guard turning into a center and a project LT

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Just fukkin hire a coach from the Shanahan tree already... everytime we play one of em its like clockwork. You know what's coming.

LoPan would somehow find a way to find the worst one on the tree. Like the one where nothing grows is basically a broken branch.