Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:DAIGOMJLOL:

Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Is Coming To Xbox One This April

Wallpaper610.jpg

Ninja Theory's Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice is making its way to Xbox One soon, as well as receiving enhancements for Xbox One X. Those playing on Xbox One X will have three enhancement modes to choose from, including enhanced visuals mode (extra FX and higher visual quality), high framerate mode (runs the game at 60 frames per second), and High Resolution mode (up to 4K).

As of tomorrow, March 26, you can pre-order Hellblade for Xbox One for $29.99. It releases for the console on April 11.

Hellblade puts you in the shoes of Senua, a Celtic warrior who embarks on a vision quest in order to save her dead lover's soul. The title received praise for its unique and powerful portrayal of mental illness through the lens of Norse mythology.
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...crifice-is-coming-to-xbox-one-this-april.aspx

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So outside of the lame stan wars bullshyt, would you cosign giving the game a try or nah? I couldn't really get anything useful from your post, breh.:manny:
Easy pass on this one.
The game has an interesting way of illustrating psychological issues. The voice acting and facial animations are great.
Unfortunately the game is incredibly boring. There is very little combat. The majority of the game is spent doing some of the most uninspired, and tedious puzzles I have ever seen. The puzzles themselves don't even fit with the tone of the game. The execution feels incredibly lazy.
What makes it all a shame is that the last chapter is actually REALLY good. The combat actually becomes decent, and there is one boss fight in particular that I feel everyone should play at least once. I really liked the ending as well. Even with the relatively strong finish, I can't recommend going through a game that I consider to be 90% completely boring, and 10% "pretty good". I can't stress enough how much slow walking there is in this game. If you play this game, expect to go in to play a puzzle game with small instances of basic combat sprinkled in. This is by no means an action game. It's border line a walking simulator with terrible puzzles (not at all in terms of difficulty) and a story about schizophrenia.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Easy pass on this one.
The game has an interesting way of illustrating psychological issues. The voice acting and facial animations are great.
Unfortunately the game is incredibly boring. There is very little combat. The majority of the game is spent doing some of the most uninspired, and tedious puzzles I have ever seen. The puzzles themselves don't even fit with the tone of the game. The execution feels incredibly lazy.
What makes it all a shame is that the last chapter is actually REALLY good. The combat actually becomes decent, and there is one boss fight in particular that I feel everyone should play at least once. I really liked the ending as well. Even with the relatively strong finish, I can't recommend going through a game that I consider to be 90% completely boring, and 10% "pretty good". I can't stress enough how much slow walking there is in this game. If you play this game, expect to go in to play a puzzle game with small instances of basic combat sprinkled in. This is by no means an action game. It's border line a walking simulator with terrible puzzles (not at all in terms of difficulty) and a story about schizophrenia.

Dapped and repped for saving me $27....As soon as you said the word "Puzzles" I decided I wanted no parts of this shyt:mjlol:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This game any good?

Stumbled upon the review and never heard of it. This joint loiks like God of War.