HellBlade Senua's Sacrifice [Aug 2017] PS4|PC|XB1

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Come on breh. Let’s follow some logic for once. I know that’s not one of your strengths but bear with me.

The game was a PS4 exclsuive. You just said it was overrated.

Then who was overrating it???:ohhh:

Where did i use the term overrated? And it wasn’t exclusive it was on pc as well

Talk about logic and then bring up goofy illogical arguments

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Also, feel free to show me all the “sony stans” that rated this highly and called it GOTY that are now doing a heel turn and shytting on the sequel cause thats what this is really about.

As far as I see most people are keeping the same energy here. The media seems to be hype for the sequel.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Wait, so games that also release on PC aren’t “exclusives”???

Have conflicting arguments brehs :wow:

:snoop:

The people reviewing the game are reviewing them on multiple platforms, and i have not seen any so called “Sony Stans” changing their opinion on it here, please point to where the “sony stans” did such a thing.

Lets not get off track

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I really don’t see any sony stans going crazy in here over this game, just meach bullshytting and crying like usual because it was a timed exclusive.

Movie game starting a strong woman with mental health issues? And it's a PS4 "exclusive"

Game is guaranteed at least 8s as the gamming press goes hard for feminism and other "progressive" issues

Another overrated PS4 game:mjlol:

Welp i hope he keeps this energy in 2024 , talk all that same shyt you was talking in here on the lead up to the sequel:mjgrin:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
When you are starving almost anything starts to look like a delicious meal

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Started this on the 5. Had to start a new game when I didn’t do the M gate puzzle quick enough and the blue cloud just wouldn’t appear for the big door. Is the rest of the game like this cos :francis: im not gonna be here for this screwy checkpoint system

Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
this barebones ass game. loved the sound system though, especially that dark section with the bloaters.. felt like i had went thru a stint in rehab. I enjoyed the combat as well. got tired of them damn runes and dude rambling..

overall, the sequel has its work cut out for it. pretty much every thing needs to be turnt up to 11. we've had some great games like plague tale requiem and god of war that you cant just ignore if you're coming out nowadays in the same vein. for 8 hours it better be extremely well paced.

the girl that plays senua is fukking gorgeous and has a beautiful accent. cant wait to see her in 4k :whoo:

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
this barebones ass game. loved the sound system though, especially that dark section with the bloaters.. felt like i had went thru a stint in rehab. I enjoyed the combat as well. got tired of them damn runes and dude rambling..

overall, the sequel has its work cut out for it. pretty much every thing needs to be turnt up to 11. we've had some great games like plague tale requiem and god of war that you cant just ignore if you're coming out nowadays in the same vein. for 8 hours it better be extremely well paced.

the girl that plays senua is fukking gorgeous and has a beautiful accent. cant wait to see her in 4k :whoo:

Cant lie, I had to near max my brightness when it came to the plank bridge then, it annoyed me bad time

Sea of corpses and the switch up in mood and lighting were cool though, and the labyrinth