HellBlade Senua's Sacrifice [Aug 2017] PS4|PC|XB1

Daps
8ef0af636fb6f5f018663f1ae3aae20db61157a0.png

Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice – Now Enhanced On PC!
Relive Senua’s journey with improved visuals, DirectX Raytracing, NVIDIA DLSS / AMD FSR support, and more.
Just over four years since launch we’re happy to introduce a huge new update to Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice. Starting with visuals, we’ve integrated the enhancements we made to the recent Xbox Series X|S release of Hellblade, including updated materials, particles, level of detail and Ray Tracing.

This new build includes Ray Tracing presets (Low, Medium, High), with Ray Traced reflections, plus Ray Traced shadows exclusive to the High preset. We think this brings a new depth to Helheim never seen before, so we’re excited for people to retread Senua’s steps in an even more immersive environment.
Hellblade on PC now also supports both DirectX 11 and 12, with support for NVIDIA DLSS and AMD FSR upscaling for an optimised experience.

680c2cccea33900976ff4e8aeff8a000018ae216.png

We have also used this opportunity to add some key accessibility features to make Hellblade available to more people. These include full controller and keyboard remapping, subtitle customisation, and colour blindness presets for Deuteranopia, Protanopia and Tritanopia.

ebf720c93588a8c635ba09f08a26e4f51f30ca21.png

For returning players and those who have yet to experience Senua’s journey into Helheim, we’re excited to provide this free update, making it the best looking and most accessible version to date.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
hoenslty doesn’t seem like a lot of “sony stans” “loved” this game reading this thread :patrice:

Seems like it was just @MeachTheMonster in here doing his usual routine and people responding. I hope he has the same energy for the sequel

:francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My goodness this game was terrible.

Maybe this is the part of the day where we become the bash bros?:handshake:

Cause this game truly was trash that was graded on a curve because

• It was one of the first “this looks AAA” indie games
  • Mental health issues integrated into the plot
  • Strong female lead
I’ve honestly with all sincerity tried to play through this game multiple times and i have not been able to do it. It’s the gaming equivalent to waiting at the DMV