HellBlade Senua's Sacrifice [Aug 2017] PS4|PC|XB1

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just finished and I agree 100%.

It's like they turned some of the worst shyt in gaming into gameplay mechanics for this game.

Being lost, not understanding what to do, repeated bosses, getting hit by off camera enemies, too dark to see shyt.

All seemingly done on purpose to support the narative.

Story/presentation is good. But as a game it's kinda bad. Had to force myself to finish. When I made it to that last look at stuff puzzle I almost turned this shyt the fukk off.

Overall I'm glad I played it, but the game has major problems.

But i was extremely impressed the whole way through and compelled to see the ending.

Never seen a game execute on a vision as unapologetically as this one. They wanted to set a tone and tell a story and everything about the game was laser focused to that end. Sometimes i didn’t even know if i was playing or watching but i couldn’t look away.

The cave section was legit anxiety inducing, i was talking to my damn self like her and had to check my own feelings a couple times throughout.

The short run time was perfect as i had pretty much had enough when the credits rolled.

I’m gonna say this is a miraculous artistic achievement, but not a very good “game”

I’d be down for a 3rd one. Very unique experience, no one else really making games like this. I think NT should keep at it :ehh:

Yeah we got to see Sony stans “opinion” change in real time dependent on this games “exclusive” status or not.

Sony stans wild :mjlol:

:unsure:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@Gizmo_Duck in here reaching.

For both games i said the same shyt great story/graphics/presentation, not so great gameplay.

The second game fixed a lot of my complaints. Can’t get hit by off screen enemies. Level design improved so you are not lost all the time, puzzles were greatly improved.

Still a shallow movie game that would be just as interesting to watch. Just less of the frustrating shyt from the first game :ehh:

You’d now that if you actually played the games you like to talk about on here :ehh:

It’s not me changing my opinion. It’s you viewing my opinion through a different lens.

Imagine if i said such and such playstation game had great graphics but not great gameplay. You nikkas would go crazy calling me a hater trying to defend the game.

I say that about this game and for whatever reason you take that as unfettered praise of the game.

So yeah, yall weirdos opinion change depending on a games exclusive status or not :smh:

You also removed context from my post…..i wonder why:ohhh:
Game was good…i think?

Hard to rate this one.

Was a slog, i wouldn’t say it was “fun”

Nasty sony stan’s :scust:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@MeachTheMonster

You said that the original game was trash and that you won't buy the sequel.

You stood on that for seven years.

You bought the sequel and found the gameplay lacklustre.

Why?
I didn’t buy shyt, it’s on gamepass.

The second game improved on some stuff but was still “bad” from a gameplay standpoint.

Why are sony stan’s so broken :mjcry:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm just asking, why try it for a second time?

At least you completed it.

:yeshrug:
I didn’t complete the first one. I watched the second half of the game.

I tried it for the graphics and story. Most of the stuff that made me put the first one down was fixed.

I felt compelled to finish the second one with a lot of the frustrations removed :ehh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Gizmo_Duck in here reaching.

For both games i said the same shyt great story/graphics/presentation, not so great gameplay.

The second game fixed a lot of my complaints. Can’t get hit by off screen enemies. Level design improved so you are not lost all the time, puzzles were greatly improved.

Still a shallow movie game that would be just as interesting to watch. Just less of the frustrating shyt from the first game :ehh:

You’d now that if you actually played the games you like to talk about on here :ehh:

It’s not me changing my opinion. It’s you viewing my opinion through a different lens.

Imagine if i said such and such playstation game had great graphics but not great gameplay. You nikkas would go crazy calling me a hater trying to defend the game.

I say that about this game and for whatever reason you take that as unfettered praise of the game.

So yeah, yall weirdos opinion change depending on a games exclusive status or not :smh:

You also removed context from my post…..i wonder why:ohhh:

Nasty sony stan’s :scust:
Lol why imagine, you literally say this for almost every Playstation game and dubbed them "movie" games with shallow gameplay. You and your buddy Mid Titan.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Lol why imagine, you literally say this for almost every Playstation game and dubbed them "movie" games with shallow gameplay. You and your buddy Mid Titan.
Right.

I say the same thing about this game and yall claim my story changed.

My opinion hasn’t changed. Your reaction to it has :manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@MeachTheMonster

You said that the original game was trash and that you won't buy the sequel.

You stood on that for seven years.

You bought the sequel and found the gameplay lacklustre.

Why?
And he’s down for a third one now! :ohhh:

I guess those “movie games” hit different with a green label on the box :youngsabo: