R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Best thing about Heat, that was missing from Black Hat and Miami Vice, is every fukking bit character to the lead brought it when they were on set. Every single one. No weak links in the cast, and Mann was engaged to a level he has never been able to recapture.

I didn't feel Blackhat based on putting Chris Hemsworth in the lead like..Why?? :wtf: lol Vice I loved because it still had touches of the og show and he said it was sposed to be a movie back then but NBC got it right away

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
"You can get killed walkin your doggy"..

My nikka Tone Loc

There's this crew rippin rides along the beach costin me money..Now in the back of a trim shop in Irvine if somebody were to take a look this weekend they might find 2 Turbo's and a 911 Slope ...

You wanna get rid of your competition..Hey, I'm a concerned citizen..And I'm Donald Duck..

Look, cuz you gon' make the call on them porches or what??

I ain't your cuz you rat motherfukker!! And AFTER I hear what the fukk you gotta tell ME

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:wow: When they walked away from the job because they heard a sound.

:wow: When Pacino realized they were the ones being watched at the shipyard, and he was right.
:wow:One of the few movies I legit root for the protagonist.

Don't take that exit breh, don't do it, even though I know you are going to do it every time.:mjcry:

They both should have died at the end. Simultaneous gunshots or some shyt.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps

:wow: When Pacino realized they were the ones being watched at the shipyard, and he was right.

Don't take that exit breh, don't do it, even though I know you are going to do it every time.:mjcry:

Technically Vince lost his mind and his marriage chasing Neil just like he hinted at the diner

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Yeah, I agree. That would have been a fitting end.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Heat has the GOAT film shootout. Crazy that Deniro and Pacino never actually shared screen time, the final scene was a patch job.

nah they were both in the diner together. That was an old internet rumor. They did that scene together.

And the scene was effective AS fukk. Whoever said it didn't work :mjlol:

That scene told u everything u need to know about the both of them and it wasn't a bunch of yelling and grandstanding. Just two guys from opposite ends of the law who are quite similar when u strip away the badge and the guns. :wow: